How We Used To Be.

0. Hunter

"So, I hope you don't mind, but Harrison invited one of his friends" Addison brings up, running her hand not on the steering wheel through her hair.

"Who?" I ask.

"I don't know" She shrugs "I've never met him"

"Oh" I nod "Can you at least tell me why we have to pick her up? Or better yet, why Harrison's sister is even going?" I ask with a huff.

"Because Hunter, I want Harrison to think I get along with his sister, even though she's a raging bitch" She smiles sarcastically, and I laugh.

"Fair enough" I shrug "But I'm not giving up the front seat"

"Oh, of course you're not. I wouldn't let that happen" She laughs pulling into Kelly's driveway, hiking her horn. Jelly comes strutting out of the front door, her sparkly pink suitcase shimmering in the sunlight as she shoves it into the trunk. She climbs into the backseat and Addison doesn't even wait until her seatbelt is on before speeding off to Harrison's house.

As we ride, I try to think of who Harrison's friend could be. I haven't known either of them for long, so it could be someone I don't know, but at the same time someone I do know.

"Hey, I'm here" Addison says into her phone and I look out the window surprised that we're already here. I see Harrison walk out of his house and down the driveway, someone following behind him.

There was so,etching familiar about the person, I couldn't see their face but in the way they walked down the driveway, I felt as if I knew them. And once Addison tackled Harrison in a hug, giving me a clear view, my heart dropped to my stomach.

^.^

It's back💕

All the love,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo