Chapter 4

POV: Stacy

At the bar with girls their all pretty cool. I have to say but I don't think that Olivia cares for me to much. Oh well I don't care anyways so Kelly is driving me crazy he keeps staring at me.

"I'll be right back", I tell the girls.

"Kelly why you looking so hard for", I say to in a soft whisper. He grab me and pulled me close and said "Baby you know why", as he licked his lips. Damn he fine. "You know better then to tease me boy", I said to him.

POV: Kelly

Making her crazy is my job and I'm loving it. I hope we can be together minus the drama.

"Mmm lets leave", I say to her she give me that look like I'm ready when you are. "Okay", she give me kiss on neck I almost died right their. Damn and then when she walked away toward the door her body is amazing.

"Damn bro she got you", I hear Dustin say as I walk out right behind her. "I'll meet you at my condo",she tells me I grab her for behind kiss her neck softly.

__________________________

POV: Bryan

Wow my brother got mad game damn. Anyways I truly can't stand being here right now know that my ex is in her. She drives me crazy all the time. We broke up because I had know time for her as she puts it. I work what do expect.

"What up Bryan",here I see Kim out of know were. She one of our dancer super cute and short with light brown hair beautiful chocolate skin tone. The girl is fine. "Hey how are you doing", I said to her she smiled at me. "Good you look uncomfortable tho why is that if you don't mined me asking," she gave that puppy dog look so I gave in. "See that girl over their with curl black hair shes my ex," I said. "Aww that cute she trying to make you jealous", she said with a pout. This girl goofy she always makes thing funny when your trying to be serious. Out of know where Kim gives me a kiss my body almost dropped. "Damn", I said out loud and she turn red in her face. "I hope that help you", she said as she walked a way.

POV: Kim

Ugh why did I do that, I really like him and now I feel all stupid. I alway wide up doing something stupid around Bryan. Even at studio when I was dancing and accidentally hit him in is man hood.

As I was walking away he grab me from behind and turned me towards him and took and pulled me close and kissed me. I could here the other say stuff but I was ignoring them. It took a long time for Bryan to let me go. "Your lips feel perfect against mine", he said to me with a smile. "Yeah", I said I had know really words cause he grab me again and kissed me this time he put his tough in my mouth I was literally dying in the inside. "I want you", he said I just looked at him I couldn't say anything. "Okay", I said to him. Then Olivia came up and said "time to go bye Bryan see you later". I could kill her for that.

____________________________

There be more soon I hope you like it