Another School? No way!

Percy POV:

We were relaxing by the lake- except for Jason, who was in his cabin, changing into dry clothes after I had soaked him my powers- when suddenly 2 shadows appeared over our "picnic". I looked up to see Chiron and some... lady. She was wearing some sort of robe and a witch hat.

"Sup Chiron?" I grinned and looked back down at the naiads weaving.

"Children-" Chiron was interrupted by Leo.

"I resent that!"

Chiron rolled his eyes."Just follow me."

We stood, following Chiron and the lady. Halfway between the lake and the Big House, Chiron stopped and turned his head toward the lady."Minerva, would you take them? I have to go get Mr.Grace."

The lady nodded,and we all kept walking.

Piper elbowed my gut. I smirked. "What? We're cousins. It's what we do."

She stopped, hands on her hips."So,it would be fine if he... blasted you with lightning?"

I shook my head, chuckling."No. He's Jason."

I grabbed her arm and ran after the others.

~~~~

We arrived just after Jason and Chiron. Jason came over and put an arm around Piper, glaring at me with his sopping hair in his eyes.

I grinned. "Hey, lookin' good, cuz! How was your bath?"

He reached out and shoved my head back. I laughed and twisted his arm. He pulled it out of my grip just as Chiron said,"Percy,Jason,Piper, please sit down."

I sat next to Annabeth and slung my arm around her shoulders. She rolled her eyes and smacked my leg, but I ignored her as Chiron started talking.

"You are going to a school for witches and wizards. Now-"

Annabeth stood up, knocking my arm onto the table behind us. "But nobody can do magic except Hecate!"

Chiron fiddled with his beard."Er, not exactly true. You see, long ago, the goddess had quadruplets-2 girls 2 boys- all of which had more power than her children today. They built a school, and the rest I think you can figure out yourself."

I stood up. "Wait wait wait. I have to go to school?"

Chiron smiled. "Yes, Percy. But I think you'll like this school."

"Why?" I looked at him curiously.

He looked at me in that special way of his. "It has a lake."