I want a bad boy, how much? SEQUEL

I'm finally making the sequel to " I want a bad boy, how much?". I feel a sense of accomplishment. I never made a story this long before, but knowing my fans wanted more, I had to do it. Usually I'd make two chapters to a story then nobody would comment and I'd only have like nine reads. I would think it's not worth writing and I'd delete it. So, cheers to the story and to you, all my fans. I hope you enjoy it. :3 

(Simon POV)

" You will know when you really love someone. When you wan't him to be happy... even if his happiness means you are not a part of it... "

It's been exactly four month's since me and Palmer have gotten together. Truly together, in a real relationship. We can be ourself around each other. We kiss, hold hands, say " I love you" in public. Like a normal couple would. It feels so good to know that he's by my side and I will always be by his. I moved in with Annabelle, but I was cut off from my father. I guess you could say I was disowned, but... surprisingly I'm feeling the best that I've ever been. With Palmer as worlds greatest boyfriend,  Annabelle as my best friend, and I was even warming up to Cain. Everything was going great. Nothing could go wrong, right?

(Beginning of summer: Saturday night)

Here I am, holding onto Palmer's arm. I'm laughing, he's laughing. We just came out of a movie date, as you can tell by my lack of breathing and maximum side clutching, it was a comedy. I'm starting to feel light headed but my laughing has subsided to a light giggle.

Palmer turns to me, kissing me on the nose in the process.

" Do you wan't to get some lunch? You can choose." I ask.

He smiles down at me as I hug him close. " Uh~ Let's see... How about McDonald's?"

" You never wan't to go there! You say you'll get fat eating at a restaurant like that", I disclose with a purse to my lips.

" Do you not want to go?" he asked raising an eyebrow and grinning because he knows the answer all to well. It's my favorite type of food although I'm ashamed to admit it, fast food is my weakness.

" No! I wan't to go. I do. Let's go!" I grab his hand and pull him towards the place they should have named " Heart attack City" or " Thigh central". " I love you so much!" I practically purr at the sight of the giant yellow " M". Delicious... Mhmm~

He chuckles, " I love you, too."

The first thing I see is a pack of kids at the biggest table in the right-hand corner. Three girls and a boy. One of the girls had a timer while the other two observed the boy trying to shovel a big mac in his mouth in one bite. I may not know him but his gluntany makes me worry about his hips. Though I wouldn't mind indulging on one of those right now, either. I looked around, there were only a few people here. There wasn't a big line though because of the lack of customers. So, we were first, ready to order. Walking up to see a girl at the cash register examining her nails.

" May I take your-" The girl stops mid-sentence as she looks up. She's about our age, and stunningly beautiful. That's coming from a gay guy. She had perfect skin, like a porcelain china doll. Her hair, long and a dark midnight black, but what got me most was her eyes. They're oceans of blue, kind of like mine, but her's are more startling. Like a blue flame flickering back and forth in a waving motion.

After my little exmaination I realized she was still on pause starring to my right. I look and Palmer is starring back with such intensity. " Braisley", his voice comes out as a whisper. She smiles rushing out the side door to give him a hug.

My body still's in confusion as this unknown girl clings to my boyfriend,

I've heard that name before,

and he hugs back with all the more vigour. Where have I heard... Oh, for the love of god, no!

My eyes widen in horror at the sight of them. She's... his EX! They pull back now, just smiling at each other, as I'm on the verge of exploding.  Suddenly the craving for this unhealthy but intoxicating food has left my body. My eye twitches and I'm fully aware that those children from before are watching. Just as I'm all to sure of that glint in her eyes. It's beckoning for someone, luring them in, in a seductive way. Right now, that someone, is Palmer. My boyfriend.

I take action. Strolling over and slinging my arm around Palmer's waist. " Who's this, babe?" He looks down surprised, I never was one for pet names, but desperate times come for desperate measures. 

He doesn't answer, but I can see him sweating. There is an awkward aura surrounding us. You could here a pin drop. " Umm... I have to go to the bathroom. You two can introduce each other." He walks away leaving me alone with her.

" I'm Simon, Palmer's boyfriend. You are?" I smile and hold my hand out to her. She looks at it with malice, but in the end a smirk plays on her lips.

" I'm Braisley. His ex" she takes my hand, laughing a little, but it's not happy. It's mocking. " I'm sorry" she lies, faking politeness. " I just didn't know since we broke up he started dating guys... I guess I really was the best thing he ever had. So devastated over me that he actually hooked up with a snobbish rich boy. He's probably just using you as a substitute for a girl, I mean you do take it up-"

The sound of the bathroom door opening stops her from speaking and Palmer emerges, coming over to us.

" Your boyfriends... sweet" she struggled to find a word but other than that she looks completely innocent, smiling at him. That little cunt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We order, but like I said before, I'm not hungry anymore. I am ready to leave... NOW. But Braisley, of course, declares it's her lunch break, and comes to sit and eat with us. Increasing our time for staying. While they reminisce on " the good old times", I sit silently fuming with anger. When she turns to me with a smile, asking how we meet, I hold back the urge to punch her in the face then give her the finger. 

By the end of this date Palmer has her number and she has his. You will never guess what we're doing this week... Seriously try to guess...

I'll tell you! I'm going to my boyfriends ex-girlfriends cabin for a week! Just the thought of going there, just the three of us, made me want to rip the hair from my scalp... So, it's decided that I'm bringing Annabelle with me, Cain's coming too. Palmer gave me an odd look when I said that, but I need all the help I can get. Me and Cain have become friends too. I was even there to comfort him when he broke up with that, Destiny- Grace, girl. He was drunk and crying, Palmer laughed because it's obvious she was out of his league. Plus he looked funny when he cried... but still he was upset so I tried to console him. We just kind of went from there.

I texted Annabelle since I didn't want to converse with them. I told her all about Braisley and her hatred toward me. It's obvious she wants Palmer back, I take this moment to watch as she places her hand on his arm, laughing about something they did when they were younger. My lips pulled back to reveal my teeth, like I was some sort of dog about to grow, but I was to angry to care.

Simon's Text:

I just don't want the whore clinging to him the whole time. Being at a remote cabin for the week will give her opportunities to get him back,and me opportunities to commit homicide. I do NOT like her or her fucking attitude. Grr~ =_=

-SimonLuvsPalmer

Annabelle's Text:

Dont wrry, 2morrow Operation: Put this bitch in her place will be initiated. U never curse though. She must b gettin on ur bad side. ^.^

xX<BelleDancer>Xx 

Simon's Text:

You have no idea.... and didn't I tell you to stop texting like that!

-SimonLuvsPalmer

(A/N: What do think of me making a sequel? I just wanted to skip ahead. It might not be that long because I want to start other stories but I wanted to see what would happen if I added Braisley to the picture. Random question: Who's the hottest actor (male) out there, in your opinion?)