Chapter Nine

I changed her name from Kylie Noelle to Noelle Rose❤️

JACKS POV

"Jack look at the puppies." Noelle gushes, running to a crate. Of something that starts with a C I think.
"Do you even know what breed they are." I laugh, thinking, 'Hey I'm older than her If I dont know she probably doesn't either.'
"Cavalier King Charles I think." Well Shit. I'm dumber than I thought.
I laughed at the puppies climbing on Noelle. She's cradling one in her arms when I take out my phone to take a picture, then send it to the guys, getting immediate responses of 'GET ONE' I mean, would I be able to handle it, I'm gonna find an apartment for me and Noey so she doesn't have to live with all the guys, even though I'm sure she wouldn't mind. 'Ok.' I send back, should I wait until we move, I had told the guys this morning I wanted to move to a nearby Like apartment and townhouse complex. I decide I'm gonna wait until she has to go back and go to a courthouse and stuff and when we come back I'll send Alex to get one.
"Want to go get lunch?" I ask her after about another 20 minutes.
"Yeah." She gives each of them a kiss on the head and walks over to me.
"So we can eat and go shopping for bedroom stuff, and I have something to tell you. And then yeah." I say leading her to the car. She pulls me into a puddle, and I just laugh at her. This is my daughter, well not really but she will be soon. I want it to come faster though. At that moment a million questions run through my mind. 'Can we sign at the Maryland courthouse.' 'Can we move it up.' I end up texting these to Sophie, getting answers immediately, 'We could've done it in MD anyway it's a worldwide system. And I can try to move it up to in about two days.' I smile a little and ask Noelle.
"Noelle." I say.
"Yeah."

NOELLES POV

"Me and you," Jack says slowly, "are gonna move into a town house near where the guys are."
"Really?" I ask surprised, "Why."
"I just don't want you to be living with all of the guys because they can be crazy sometimes." He replies, "Were almost to the place."
"I mean I don't mind living with the guys, if you really don't want to move."
"No," Jack insist, "Alex is married, Ri has a girlfriend, I've always shared everything with the guys, I'm ready to have something of my own."
"Whatever you say."