Chapter 18

Jessica's POV

I was sitting with Abby and Seth, when a text came to my phone. Creative wanted to talk too me and Randy about the changes of tonight. Since they heard about my incident at the HouseShow they don't want to put me in matches till I get better.  I looked at my phone and "oh man" - I said "what is it?" - Seth asked. "Creative wants to see me for a short meeting" - I said "oh, cause of your arm?"- he asked "yeah" - I said. I then turned to Abby "Abby, I have to go to a short meeting, will you be fine staying with Seth for a little?" - I asked "I don't mind mommy" - she said. "Ok" - I said. I then kissed her on her cheek and kissed Seth and walked off. I walked into creative and saw Randy already in there. I sat down and we started the meeting.

Seth's POV

I was sitting with Abby while Jess was in a meeting. "Do you wrestle like my mom?" - she asked. "Yes I do" - I said. "Hey Seth, we have to go over tonight" - Roman said "ok" - I said. I looked at Abby "You want to come with me to the ring?"- I asked Abby "I would love to" - she said. We walked out to the ring, "Hey Seth, who is this gorgeous little girl" - Natalya asked me "This here is Abby, she is hanging out with me for a little bit" - I said "Well hello Abby I'm Natalya" - she said "hi" - Abby said with a big smile "Would you like to sit with the rest of us divas?" - Natalya asked "I would love to" - she said. They then walked over to the other side of the ring near the ramp, while I went over the match we are having tonight. We were done practicing and the some of the guys went to the back, it was me,  Dean and Roman. Some of the divas also went to the back, Natalya and Kaitlyn stayed. All of us were playing in the ring with Abby. We stopped when we heard music.

Jessica's POV

I was walking back to the room with Randy when I saw that they weren't in there. I asked Melissa and she said that they were at the ring. So Randy and I walked that way. I was in the back in gorilla when I overheard them say we need to test some music. I asked them to test mine and they said yeah. My music played and Randy and I walked out. I then got into the ring and say next to my daughter "hey mommy" - Abby said while giving me a hug "hey, did you have fun?" - I asked her "Yes I did" - she said. "Thanks you guys" - I said to them all "no problem" - Dean and Roman said. "It was fun meeting your daughter, she is very sweet" Natalya said "I'm glad you guys got a chance to meet her" - I said. "Well we all should be heading back, show starts in forty five minutes" - Natalya said. I grabbed Abby and we all head to the back.

The show started and Abby was with Melissa in the crowd I was in the back preparing for the Randy’s match. Since I'm injured I will just be ringside with Randy till I get better. I was in the makeup chair when Randy walked up to me. "Hey Randy" - I said "hey" - he said "So who are you facing tonight?" - I asked "well that's what I came to talk to you about, I am in a tag team match with Sheamus, we are facing The Shield" - he said "oh that's cool" - I said "so you on with me facing Rollins?" - He asked "yeah, it's business Randy, I am not letting my personal feelings in this" - I said "ok" - Randy said. The makeup lady was done with me and and I said thank you. I got up and walked with Randy to the gorilla position. We walked out and I sat on commentary. Sheamus came out to a loud pop and stood next to Randy. Then the Shield came down the steps, when they got to the floor Seth had looked at me. The matches started and it was back and forth. Roman and Rollins was in the ring while Ambrose was ringside. The match then picked up and got crazier. Randy was hurt on the floor in front of me and I went to go see how he is doing. The match ended up being disqualified when Ambrose interfered. Help did come and but it became even crazier. I was starting to move back and roman was about to spear Sheamus but he moved out of the way and accidentally speared me.

Seth's POV

  Everybody froze when Roman speared Jess. All the faces ran over to her and the medical staff. The heels stayed in shocked. Ambrose grabbed Reigns and was pulling me but I didn't want to leave. I ended up walking away. "Why did you pull me away" - I said angrly "Seth we couldn't stay out there" - Ambrose said to me "Jess is hurt" - I said "And we will go see her when she comes to the back" - Ambrose said. "Roman why did you spear her?" - I asked "I was going for Sheamus, I didn't know she was behind him" - Reigns said. "I should go back out there" - I said trying to walk away but Ambrose stopped me "Seth we can't go back out there , you know the rules, trust me once she gets to the back, we will go see her" - Ambrose said. I was mad that he wouldn't let me go, but I knew he was right.

Jessica's POV

I could hear voices around me and more specifically I could hear a little girl crying. It was Abby. I opened my eyes and saw the doctor, refs, and Randy around me. I got up and I could hear people were cheering. The doctor was holding me and so was Randy. I moved from them a little bit dizzy and walked over to Abby. I gave her a hug and said mommy is ok. I then planted a kiss on her cheek and proceeded to the back. I was lying on the table in the medic staff room and Randy was in there with me. The door opened and Seth walked in and so did Roman "what happened out there" - Randy said to Roman "I'm sorry, I didn't know she was there" Roman said to Randy "sorry...you shouldn't be allowed to be on here" - Randy said. They started arguing in and then it got physical and Seth pulled Roman away from Randy as Sheamus who was walking by pulled Randy away from Roman. "Stop it" - I said but they didn't hear it "stop" - I said again. "STOP IT" - I yelled they all paused. "Can you guys please just go" - I said "Jess I just want to apologize" - roman said ""Roman I understand it was a mistake, I just want to be alone right now" - I said "ok" - Roman said. He walked out the door followed by Sheamus and Randy. "Jess I'm sorry for what happened out there" - Seth said "yeah, it was just a mistake, you should go change" - I said "ok I'll see you later" - he said. He left and laid my head back. I went through the event that happened tonight. After a while I went to the locker room and grabbed my bags. I walked outside and heard so many cheers, I put my bags down and signed some autographs and gave out high fives. I walked up to Seth who grabbed my bags and put them in his rental. I got in and so did he. "So where are we going?" - he asked "Melissa asked me if we could go out tonight" - I said "oh just the two of you?" - he asked "all of us, she wants us to go out for dinner" - I said "Jess I don't want you to go out after getting speared, how about they come by the hotel room and we all just eat there" - he said "ok, let me call her" - I said. I called Melissa and told her change of plans. We all went to the hotel room and ate dinner. "Jess, how do you feel?" - Melissa asked "I'm fine, just glad you guys came" - I said "Me too Sis, thanks for inviting us" - my brother said. We got done eating and talk for a little bit and then they started to leave. I walked them out to the car "Abby did you have fun tonight?" - I asked her. “Yes mom I did, it's always fun we I get to see you" - she said. "Give mommy a kiss" - I said and she did. "Thank you Melissa" - I said "for what?" - she asked "for coming to see me" - I said "no problem sis, I'm glad we did come and I'm glad we got a chance to meet Seth, you know he is a great guy" - she said "yeah I know" - I said. "Take care of yourself sis, we will see you in four weeks" - she said "you got it" - I said. I gave her a hug and saw them drove off. I then walked back to the hotel room. I walked in and went right into the bed to go to sleep.

Early the next morning

It was three am in the morning and my phone was ringing "Hello" - I said "Jess" - Randy said "Randy what are you doing up so early?" - I asked "I am on my way to the next city but I wanted to talk to you before I left" - he said "ok" - I said yawning "Can you meet me at my bus?" - He asked "sure I'll be there in five minutes" - I said "ok see you in bit" - he said. I changed into some warm up clothes and that's when I heard Seth wake up "You heading out babe?"  - He asked "yeah just for little, I'll be back, go back to sleep Hun, we have a trip to take in a five hours" - I said "ok" - he said. I kissed him and walked out the door.  The arena was close to the hotel so the walk to his bus wasn't really long. I knocked on the bus door and he answered "hey Jess" - he said "hey Randy, you wanted to talk to me about something?" - I asked "yeah come on in" - he said and I did. I sat at the table and he was across from me. "Jess I wanted to talk about last night" - he said "oh" - I said "yeah I can't get over the fact that you got speared last night" - he said "I can't sleep because I keep dreaming about that moment" - he said "you know it wasn't your fault, accidents happen , I was at the wrong place and the wrong time" - I said "I should have protected you, we probably shouldn't move on with this storyline" - he said "Randy don't blame yourself on what happened" - I said, I grabbed his hand and looked straight into his eyes "Randy I'm fine, accidents happen, Randy I want to go on with this storyline." - I said. He looked down and I saw a tear, I wiped it away.  He got up from the table "Jess you don't understand, I don't want this happening again" - he said I got up as well and put my hand on his shoulder “Randy it won't" - I said. He then wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest and I wrapped my arms around his back. "Thank you Jess" - he said "no problem" - I said while we were still hugging. We started backing away from the hug and we looked into each other’s eyes. All the emotions from early caught up to both us and he kissed me and I kissed back. Things were about to heat up but I pulled away, I was speechless and walked off the bus before Randy or even I could say anything.

I am so sorry for waiting so long to update my story, I hope you guys like this chapter :-)