Chapter 13

Seth Rollins POV

I was sitting on the couch waiting on Jess to get done getting dress; we were going to go out for breakfast. “You ready?” – She asked “Yeah but Jess what happened with you, Randy, Alex and my ex?” – I asked. She sat down next to me, “What happen was, Randy asked me how I was doing and if I was enjoying myself here, we started talking about WWE and I got a text from my phone and it was your ex. I don’t know how she got my number but she did, and she texted me talking about you and then she sent me a picture of me and Randy at that moment. So I followed were the picture was taken at, and it lead me to outside near the buses. Randy followed me cause he saw the worried expression on my face, we ended up outside and your ex started talking to me and all of sudden Alex appeared. She found him on facebook and that’s how they knew each other. Anyways I was upset because she kept saying that I stole you from her. I mentioned at how Alex hit me, which enraged Randy but I told him not to hit Alex because it wasn’t worth anything. That’s when Alex told me something that really broke my heart. He told me that our relationship was bet, he betted that he could stay with my for a long time, he cheated through this entire relationship, I never knew about until I was at the hotel. I guess it took me to leave to really notice, I don’t understand why he even bothered. The reasoning behind him coming back was because he wasn’t finished. I was betted on, something that changed my life for two years turned out to be a bet. I don’t know why I trusted him because something told me that I shouldn’t, but I did anyway. I wanted to believe that someone wanted to actually be with me and I really thought it was true, but it was lies, all lies. When he told me that, I left to go to my rental. My thought process was going back to the hotel to be with you. Once I got in the car, that didn’t happen, I was more heartbroken then I thought, and Randy apparently saw me and checked on me. That was the reasoning behind me being on Randy’s bus, I wasn’t as strong as I thought I was to leave like I did. I was hurt, like someone stabbed me in the back. But its fine, I guess, I am with you now and that’s all that matters, I should forget about Alex because he isn’t worth it, and honestly I am with a better man.” – She said “Wow, Jess I wish I was there with you, I should have never left….”  “You did cause you were tired and I told you I was going to meet you” – she cut me off “But still Jess, you were broken hearted and I should have been there, to help you” – I said “It’s ok” – she said. “No it’s not” – I said while I got up “It’s not ok for someone to bet a relationship especially with a girl like, he was stupid” I turned around to her “He was stupid for letting someone special go, the way you light up someone’s day with just a smile, Jess we have only know each other for a couple of weeks and even though it was some rocky moments , I realize that if a let you go I would make a huge mistake” I bent down on one knee while she was still sitting on the couch “Jess, now it’s not an engagement ring but it is a promise ring, Jess I promise to always love you and never leave you and be there for you, yes we haven’t known each other for a long time, but I can’t wait to get to know you more, Jess will you take this ring and promise me the same thing.” I said to her as I pulled out a promise ring.

Jessica’s POV

He pulled out the ring, and I was just in shock. “Yes, I will” – I said. The look on his face was so precious. He put the ring on my finger, I moved my hand to see it and then I looked at him. “This is beautiful, thank you” – I said “Your Welcome” – he said. “You know you didn't have to do this" - I said "I know but I want to and I did" - he said. "It's been a crazy past couple of weeks, but I definitely learned something" - I said "And what was that?" - he asked "well I learned that some guys are jerks and some girls are crazy, but I also learned that there is nice guys out there, ones that will stick with you through thick and thin." - I said "well..." I cut him off "and that I'm blessed to be with such an amazing guy." He smiled "umm babe I know you’re hungry, I just heard your stomach growling". - he said "yeahhhh, we probably should get something to eat huh" - I said laughing. We both got up and left the locker room. We walked up to his rental and I saw Randy's bus right next to it. "Hey babe, I need to talk to Randy real quick, then I'll be right with you" - I said "Ok, I'll be right here" - he said. I walked over to Randy's bus luckily his driver was inside and let me in. "Thank you" - I told him "No problem" - he said. "Hey Randy" - I said "Hey Jess, did you see Seth? - He asked "Yeah, I did we are about to leave and get something to eat, you want to come?" - I asked "I would love to, but there is some things I need to go through but thanks for offering" - he said "Your welcome" - I said. It was silent for a couple of seconds before I said something. "So last night, thank you for helping me" - I said "No problem Jess, I saw how hurt you were and It didn't feel right leaving without checking up on you" - he said I smiled slightly "by the way I haven't slept that good  in a while" I chuckled. "Well I better get going Seth is waiting on me" - I said "ok I'll see you later" - he said. I hugged him "Jess remember I am always here when you need me" - he said. We broke the hug "Thank you" I kissed him on the cheek and left.

Seth's POV

As I saw Jess walking to the car from the bus. I was thinking of how I would surprise her tonight. Maybe I will take her on a moonlight walk in the park.  As she got in the car she noticed my thinking face. "What you thinking babe?" - She asked "Oh nothing" - I said "You sure?" - She asked "Yeah"- I said. "You’re ready to eat my dear?" - I asked "Well of course, you did hear my stomach growling" - she said while laughing. I started the car and pressed on the gas pedal. "So I was thinking maybe some pancakes this morning" - I said "That sounds lovely soooo Ihop?" - She asked "Ihop it is" - I said. We drove up to Ihop, I parked the car, and we both got out. I held the door for her "How many?" the hostess asked "two" - I said. "Come this way" - she said. We sat down at a booth table and looked at the menus. "What to choose, what to choose, there is so many options" - Jess said laughing "Well I don't know what you’re getting but I already choose before we walked through the door." - I said. We both shared a chuckle "Excuse me but may I please have your autograph?" - A young little boy asked "Of course you can" - I said. I grabbed the paper and pen and signed it. "Thank you" - he said then walked away. "Awwww" - Jess said "What?" - I asked "That's so sweet" - she said. "Are you two ready to order?" - The waitress asked. "Why yes we are" - Jess said "And what would you like?" the waitress asked "I would like buttermilk pancakes with scrambled eggs, two sausage egg links and hash-browns" - Jess said "And you sir?" - The waitress asked me "I would like to have the same and some coffee please" - I said. "Ok thank you, your orders will be out shortly" the waitress said. "Thank you" - Jess said. The waitress grabbed our menus and walked off. "So Jess, how is WWE's newest diva doing anyways" - I asked "I am doing fine, well I don't know what my storyline will be like, but I am excited to get my first storyline." - I said "Well I know you will do great on it"- I said "Thanks" - she said "So what is the shield doing tonight on the Raw house show?" - She asked "Well you know just having a match" - I said "Oh so you’re not telling me who wins?" - She asked "I can't just spill all the beans like that" - I said "okay" - she said. "Here you go" - the waitress said. She put the plates of food on our table and gave me my coffee. "Looks good" - I said "Yeah" - she said. We ate, I paid, and then we left to go back to the arena. "Tonight will be a good show" - she said "Of course" - I said. I parked the car at the arena "Hey look its Dean and Roman" - she said. They came up to the car  Dean was on Jess side and Roman was on mine "Well hello to you two" -  Dean said "Hey" - Jess said. "Oh my, what is this on your finger Jess" - Dean said while grabbing her hand. "Seth gave it to me, it's a promise ring." - She said. I smiled "Well congrats" - he said "Thank you" - I said. "You got a good man, don't let him go" - Roman said. "Of course, I won't" - she said. "Well we should get going, I'll see you later Jess" - I said "Yes of course." - She said, I kissed her and then got out and left with the boys while she went to the Diva’s locker room.