Not The Devil (TVD fan fic/Klaus love story)

Chapter 1

Clary's POV

"Klaus Mikaelson, you cheated!" I looked over at my best friend that had a stupid smirk on his face.

I am Clarissa Wayder, my best friend is Niklaus but I call him Klaus. Klaus's brother Elijah Mikaelson is my other best friend but no one can replace my beloved Klaus.

I heard my mother calling out for me to get home as tonight was the full moon night and the wolves that terrorize our little town Mystic Falls will roam freely in the woods. As I headed back home, Klaus came towards me with a mischievous glint in his eye that spells trouble.

"Clary meet me in the woods later after dinner I really want to show you something." "Klaus! It's the full moon night, you should stay home tonight. it's not safe especially in the woods."He gave me his irresistible puppy dog eyes and whined out "Come on Clary you have to overcome this fear you have of wolves"

I gave a defeated look and sighed "Fine, but we cannot stay in the woods for long or Mother will worry" He flashed me a grin and made his way back to the Mikaelson Mansion.

I ran home as I knew I was getting in trouble for missing my etiquette class.

"Mother! I'm home, sorry for being la-" I was cut off by Mother saying "Here is my dearest daughter Clarissa! Clarissa come over to greet your fiancé that your father arranged for you! Sir Livington is the heir to the Livington empire and he is certainly a fine young man!"

I stared blankly ahead as Sir Livington reached to give my hand a light peck.

"Lady Clarissa you may address me as Blake" If this wasn't an arranged marriage maybe I would find Blake attractive with his deep blue eyes and perfect jawline but all I feel for him now is bitterness for taking my freedom away.

I gave a small smile and muttered to be excused to go to my room. I ran to my room with tears streaming down my face.

I wanted to be able to choose my own partner in marriage and not something arranged to expand my father's empire. I wiped my tears aside as there was a knock on my door.

A maid came in and told me to go down for dinner with my family and Sir Livington. The rest of the night passed quickly and after dinner I put a red cloak over my white dress and crept out by the back door quietly.

I peeked at the full moon and shivered when I heard a distant howl from the woods.

When I arrived at the entrance of the woods I saw my best friends waiting for me. I walked to them and gave both of them a peck on their cheek before giving them a sad smile.

Klaus and Elijah looked at me worriedly and I spilled the news of my fiancé to them as we walked into the woods.

All of the sudden, I noticed both brothers stopped walking behind me as

I turned to look at them they gave me pained expressions.

"Cla-Clary On the count of three run as fast as you can."

Klaus stammered and whispered softly "1 2-" He was interrupted by a loud growl from behind me.

I slowly turned my head and all the blood was drained from my face as I faced a large wolf that resembled a bear.

"CLARY!!!" A large force pushed me to the ground and I could see Klaus and Elijah crying and screaming something I couldn't hear.

Darkness soon took over my vision as I take my final breath.

Authors Note
Shall I continue writing this? It's my first story ever so do give constructive criticisms :) pic of clary on the side :)