Chapter 5

Two weeks past with Dan and Phil admiring the sights of Japan, the food and of course the shops.

"I can't believe it's already been two weeks," Phil moans as he lays on one of the double beds.

"We still have some time before we need to set off for our flight Phil," Dan adds on to Phil's whine before he can add anything else into the suitcase Dan was previously packing.

"Yeah but want can we do in the span of four hours. If we go on the streets of Japan we won't get back in time. We'll be distracted by all the lights and shops," Phil carries on with his whines and sits up to face Dan.

"That's true. So what we are going to have to wait in the hotel for a few before the taxi comes and takes us to the airport?" Dan sighs as he finishes packing the last of his suitcase. He puts the suitcase on the floor and sits on the end of Phil's double bed. "Two weeks have gone so fast," Dan mumbles to himself quietly, as his gaze adverts to the carpet of the room.

"Yeah, " Phil adds on sitting up from the bed and sitting next to Dan at the end. "We should start getting ready to leave," Phil adds on with a slight sigh and Dan just nods.

They both take down their suitcases and hand in their key card for the room. Outside there is a taxi already waiting for them.

"I thought we had four hours left?" Dan questions Phil as they hand the taxi driver their suitcases.

"So did I," Phil mumbles loud enough for Dan to hear him. They both get in the taxi and smile.

"This was the most fun I've ever had," Dan smiles and Phil who just returns the smile with his bright grin.

"Now for the eleven hour and forty minute flight," Phil reminds Dan who's smile then turns to panic in his face. Phil just laughs hopelessly at his friend. "You lived last time you can live again, don't worry Dan I'll be there for the full light," Phil reassures Dan who's face still has panic but a smile returns.
-
-
-
They reach the airport just as the plane is being boarded. This time they didn't need to rush as they were in no rush to get home.

On the plane they are seated next one another once again with the seat next to Dan empty this time. "To be honest I'm quite happy to be going home. " Dan is the first to talk during this plane flight and Phil just nods, " as much as I will miss Japan I have missed London, I've missed everyone back at home," Dan carries on but when he looks over at Phil he is a sleep on his shoulder with his lips slightly parted. "I know why people call him an angel now," Dan whispers to himself as the plane takes flight.
-
-
-
With five minutes left till the end of the flight Phil wakes up and lifts his head off Dans shoulder. "Were nearly home," Dan tells him with a smile as Phil turns to look out the window.

"Can all passengers fasten their seat belts as the plane comes on for landing!" The air hostess calls from the speakers, as the same as their last flight. This time both Dan and Phil have their seat belts on. The plane lands and everyone un-boarded  the plane.

Dan and Phil grab their suitcases and head to were the taxi waiting for them was. They place their bags in the back and get in the car. This time the streets of London are so much busier then when they left making it harder to get home.

On the roundabout Dan turns to Phil "what would you do if I died," the deep concern in his voice. Phil just shakes his head. At that very moment a car comes raced towards them. 

The suitcases lay on the ground, Phil not far from them, his eyes shut.Dan flickered his eyes and saw Phil laying unconscious on the ground with his face full of blood.  Tears threaten to fall down Dans cheek as he tumbled over to his best friend. Dan picked Phil up slightly, looking at his face. "Ph-phil..." Dan mumbled, a tear falling down his cheek. "Phil?" Dan knelt down next to his unconscious friend. "Wake up Phil, please," he sobbed. After the car crash Phil sacrifice himself just to make sure dan lived the rest of his life to the best he can. Now it wasn't certain Phil was going to live"Phil, please!" Dan sobbed harder as he held the unconscious body in his arms. His face buried in Phil's chest before distant sounds of sirens came closer. The paramedics took Dan away from
Phil."PHIL!!!" Dan screamed before all his vision faded to black...

A/N: Okay so how was this chapter I kinda cried writing it but oh well. Next chapter will be in PoVs of Dan and Phil so watch out for that.