I slept with my worst enemy and now i think i love him! part 5

HI! ive spent the passed two days trying to think of somethin good for part five, and now i think i got it so tell me wat u think! oh and thanks to all the people who voted and commented and to all my fans. i really hope you enjoy this.

part five.

my brother left after a while. he wouldnt stop asking me what was wrong, and god knows i wanted to tell him but i kept my mouth shut cause i knew what would happen if i ever told him. when my brother closed the door i layed dwon and soon felt my eyes close.

i woke up and turned my alarm clock around to see the time. SHIT! six fifty. how long was i out for? i jumped up and ran down stairs. no one was there. i ran to the kitchen no one, my brothers room.....no one. where the hell is everyone?

i was about to make my way up the stairs when the front door opened. "Hey Tess, you comin?" my heart stoped beating and my palsm became sweaty. i turned around to be face to face with Adrian. boy he can really act. is he so stupid that he cant tell im upset?

i Straitened my back and put a stren look on my face. i stepped down the stairs and wallked right up to him. i stood for a second before lifting my right hand and bringing it down with everything in me. he lost balence and i took a step back as he fell to the floor hitting the back of his on the wall.

"OW!" he put his hand on the back of his head and my hand rised to cover my mouth. wait why was i even caring? he hurt me! anger flushed straight back in and i walked over to him metting his eyes. "Your a cheating scum!" he looked up at me and i saw the red marks if my fingers on him.

"how could you? what the fuck is wrong with you! you get back together with.....that.....that slag then you shag her then you come and.....and have sex with me!" wow i never thought i could shout that loud. i turned on my heel and walked off.

but before i could reach the stairs i felt his hands warpe around my waist lifting me up and dropping me to the floor. i fell on my back and hit my head on the floor. "Look if you would just asked you would of found out the real story!" "Your a sick fuck!" i shouted back and brought my foot up and kicked him in the knee.

he tumbled to the floor and got to my knees, and looked down at him. "I'm the one who has every right to be angry with you! you used me!" i saw his hand rise but i couldnt yank my hand away in time. he pulled me down and i fell ontop of him.

"Last time i remeber you kissed me first," "i was drunk and you said no but then you pulled me down to kiss you again! you let it happen to!" i tried to move but he held me tight both his hands on my shoulders. "Let me go!" "No way! who the hell do you think you are to just hit me like that?!" i stopped moving and felt tears build up in my eyes.

i looked straight into his eyes and spoke with a low shacky voice that i've never used in my life. "I'm just another one of those girls you fucked and used....." his eyes changed and showed an expression i have never seen before. his grip losened and i took the chance to run away before i cried.

i jumped up and ran outside leaving the door wide open. i ran towards the shed and slammed the door closed. my tears had already began to surface the min i opened the front door. but now they were coming out full time. he actually looked as if what i said touched some human part of him. please like that could ever happen.

i sat in the corner with my legs hurrled up to my chest, my head bowed low and my hair messy covering my face from view. i heared the door open but didnt move. when the closed i heard someone coming closer and closer until i felt them wrap their arms around me. i looked up and saw his amazing brwon eyes.

"I didnt mean that......" he trailed off and i didnt say a word. i was enjoying just being held in his strong warm arms. i didnt care about why i was feeling like this i just wanted to swim in the feeling and never move. i rested my head on his chest and my sobbing started to stop. he rested his chin on my head but never puttling his entire weight incase he hurt me.