Chapter 10

Chapter 10

 (Sexy Marcus------->)

 We finished our breakfast; I have never spent a more pleasurable morning with no one other than I did with him. When I had walked into my room and saw him standing there in my shirt looking like every man’s wet dream and my cock went instantly hard. If Elise hadn't knocked on the door I didn't know how far I would have taken our play. I was now watching his adorable ass walk in front of me upstairs back to the lounge. He curled up in the corner of the sofa and smiled shyly at me. I walked over to him and picked his slight frame up into my arms. I chuckled at his surprised squeak and sat down situating him comfortably on my lap. He timidly wrapped his arms around my neck. "So tell me how are things with your friend. Have you guys made up?" I asked him and wished I didn't when I saw his face fall.

 "No. He said something pretty hurtful things and made me feel so inferior. I am not ready to let it pass just like that. We have been friends almost all our lives. He should know me better than anyone." He explained and I rubbed his back, trying to soothe and comfort him. He instantly snuggled further into my chest. I loved how he responded to my touch. I asked him to tell me some more about himself and he told me about his love of art. He liked his job being able to apply what he loves. He then said something that disturbed me about some people on his team giving him a hard time. My ears perked up at Kim's name. That slut was messing with my Corey for it seemed the main fact that I wouldn't give her the time of day, she apparently saw us going to lunch on his first day and has been bitter since. He explained about that prick White pitied them against one another. I understood competition but didn't the idiot didn't realize he was causing distention on his team therefore, promoting discontent that could interfere with productivity. "Hmm, I was going to have to sit in on a team meeting to take this situation in first hand.

 I was brought out of my musings when he further explain about Mr. White calling him into his office asking him about me, he then asked him not to say anything because White had told him to keep it to himself. That ass. I was definitely going to have to make an appearance in the near future. Poor Corey was so innocent and these assholes were slowly taking advantage of him. Daryl had mentioned something about a man messing with Corey, I first thought it was his friend but listening him explain about Mitchell, my blood started to boil in my veins.

 How dare that flamboyant queen accost what is mine. He noticed my clenched fists and my rigid frame and he gently ran his hand across my chest. Slowly petting me. I could feel the anger slowly dissipate out of my system. I sighed. "Next time come to me. I don't want anyone making you feel uncomfortable at work, and I don't appreciate White taking advantage of you either. As for Mitchell he better keep his hands and everything else to himself. I don't share!"

 He smiled and quickly changed the topic. He sat back and looked at my still bare chest and asked me if he could draw me. I was a little surprised and pleasantly flattered by his request. I decided to mess with him he hasn't blushed in a while. "So is this going to be a nude? We can start right now." Bingo, he blushed on command. I smirked at him, but again he surprised me by saying if I would let him, he would love to do a nude of me. He looked completely serious gazing at me with those beautiful blue eyes. The thought of posing for him nude while his eyes traveled over my body was so fucking hot. All the blood rushed south taking me from semi hard to fully hard so fast it was almost painful. I was sure he felt it because his sweet ass was directly over my now throbbing cock. I looked at his flushed cheeks and watched as he ran his tongue nervously over that deliciously plump bottom lip.

 I looked over at him and captured his gaze. "Do you trust me?" I asked him. He stared at me and after a minute he nodded his head. I lifted him from my lap and walked with him bridal style in my arms back to my bedroom. I laid him on the bed and just looked at him, he was exquisite. I told him to get up on his knees and to come to me. My voice brooked no argument and I made sure my face remained bland. I was testing his natural ability to obey me. After only a slight hesitation he did exactly what I instructed. "Run your hands over my chest." I said and waited for his response.