Chapter 3

Later that afternoon

I walked into Hogwarts and all the memories came flooding back. I can’t believe McGonagall has opened the castle to have a celebration to welcome the new Black to England. I pushed open the doors to the great hall and as they hit the wall, everyone turned and stared at me.

“Oh it’s just Malfoy.” Weasley said and everyone went back to talking to each other.

“Oh my god. You just broke my nail.” Someone shouted causing everyone to turn to the two girl’s glaring at each other.

“I did no such thing. Why can’t you realise that you are nothing special Lewis? Your nothing.”

“You better watch what you say Watson.” The girl who had the surname Lewis shouted as she pulled out her wand.

“Or what? Are you going to owl daddy and have him try to kill me? He is after all still a death eater. You are as bad as the rest of them. He’s dead, he can’t come back. Harry bloody Potter made sure of that and I’m glad. I lost my sister because of that stupid wizard. You need to remember who you are talking to Lewis, I am after all a Watson.” Isabella snapped as she glared.

“Miss Lewis that is enough. You will apologies to Miss Watson for shouting in her face and hexing her.” McGonagall said as she stormed over and stared at the girls.

“Are you ok Bella?” Blaise asked as he rushed over and pulled her into his arms.

“I’m fine Blaise. She’s nothing I can’t handle.” Isabella said before smiling at Blaise then pulling him into a kiss.

“Step away right now if you want to be a parent in the future.” A woman shouted as she stepped out of the crowd and pointed her wand at Blaise.

“I think he has the right to kiss his fiance.” I said as I looked at her.

“Shut it Malfoy.” She snapped as her eyes flicked to look at me then they landed back on Blaise and Isabella. “Don’t you dare touch her like that again.”

“What’s going on here?” Harry Potter asked as he pushed out from the crowd and looked shocked as he stared at the woman. “Amanda what’s going on here. Lower your wand, there is no need to have it out.”

“Will you stop calling me that horrid name Harry. I can’t believe Sirius told you that was my name. Just stop calling me that. Amanda’s my middle name not my first name.”

“Wait you’re the new Black?” I asked as I stared at her.

“And what’s it to you Malfoy?”

“How do you know my name?” She looked at Sirius then smirked as she looked back at me.

“Let’s just say I knew you along time ago. It’s a shame you don’t remember me but it has been nearly 11 years.” She turned on her heels and smiled as she looked at McGonagall. “It’s been along time Minerva. I believe I said I would introduce you to a very special man in my life and he’s just over there.” I knew her 11 years ago? The only people I knew back then was Kendall, Isabella, Blaise, Pansy and Crystal so who was this woman.

“I was wondering if you could start this celebration darling?” McGonagall asked as she smiled at the woman.

“Of course I will. Hey guys, you can all call me Amanda as that is the name I can trust you all with.” Amanda said as she glared at Sirius. “Let’s Kick It.”

“Hey Draco, are you ok?” Bella asked as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

“Yeh, I’m good Bella.”

“You sure cause you have been stood there for the past 20 minutes looking upset? What’s going on with you Draco? You haven’t been the same recently and Blaise told me that you hardly talk.”

“I was looking forward to having Crystal home so much Bella. I guess I was just stupid to think she would ever come home and we could make a life for us, together as one.” The doors to the great hall opened and about 20 people stormed in. I saw my father and Kendall’s father looking around the hall with a smile on their faces. They walked over to Amanda but she ignored them and continued talking to Sirius.

“What’s your name witch?” Lucius asked. She turned around and glared at him.

“Excuse me?”

“I said what’s your name witch.”

“I think you better change your tone when speaking to me. Sirius why is he talking to me like that?” Amanda snapped as she stared at Sirius with a frown on her face.

“He’s Narcissa’s husband darling. Malfoy’s father, you know the one I told you about.” Sirius said as he moved to stand next to her.

“Amanda is my name Mr Malfoy.”

“You’re the new Black?” Lucius asked looking shocked. Amanda looked bored as she started to look around the hall.

“Where is she?” Robert shouted.

“Who are you looking for father?” Bella asked as we walked over to them.

“Your sister has used her wand Bella. She’s in Hogwarts somewhere.” Lucius said. Amanda stared at him with her mouth open. She gulped as she looked at Sirius who looked worried.

“Well it was nice meeting you Mr Malfoy but I need to leave with Sirius.” Amanda said as she stepped backwards and grabbed ahold of Sirius’ arm.

“Hold on just one minute. We haven’t tested your wand.” Robert said as she glared at her.

“I would change your tone Watson. Amanda is leaving with me right now and if you have a problem with that then you better take it up with me and not her. You maybe a Watson but she’s a Black and a lot more higher up than you.”

_______________________________________________________________________________

Does it make sense?

What do you think?

EmzLuvzTom