Chapter 2

Kendall handed me the paper and looked upset.

“What’s wrong Kendall?”

“Why didn’t you tell me that there was another Black relative in the world?”

“There isn’t. Only Sirius, my mother, Teddy and myself are left. There isn’t anymore Black’s.” Kendall opened the paper and held it in front of my face. I was shock to see the front page title.

New Black Revealed!

It has come to our attention that there is in fact one more Black out there. If there is a new Black then does that mean that there is more Black’s out there? Harry Potter gave our reporter an interview mentioning this new Black. You can read it underneath.

Rita: Mr Potter it is nice to see you again.

Harry: Nice to see you too Rita.

R: Now Mr Potter, we have been told that you have been spending most of your time with your godfather, Sirius Black in the Black family home. Is this true?

H: Yes that is true.

R: Can you tell me why you are spending so much time with Mr Black?

H: He’s my godfather so I don’t see why I can’t spend time with him. We have also been talking about my past mostly my parents. I go mostly just to spend some time with him but that has changed recently.

R: What do you mean by that has changed?

H: I’m also going to spend time with Amanda. She’s a lovely young woman, bright but very shy.

R: Amanda? What about your wife, Ginny?

H: Amanda is just a friend. Ginny knows all about her. I’m helping Sirius try to get Amanda to go leave the house and travel to Diagon Alley.

R: Who might this Amanda be?

H: Amanda is a distant relative of Sirius’s. She is living with Sirius because her Aunt and Uncle are moving house whilst their youngest son is at school.

R: Amanda is a Black? I thought there wasn’t anymore Black’s. Why is she living with Mr Black and not her parents?

H: Yes Amanda is a Black. She’s the only one that hadn’t been announced. She disagreed with something her mother told her so she left. It was either stay and live a miserable life or leave and improve it.

R: Thank you for that information Mr Potter. It was nice speaking to you.

Amanda Black is in London and living with a distant relative. Just who is this Amanda Black and why has she been kept a secret for so long?

I re-read the interview over and over again. I couldn’t believe there was another Black out there. The front door slammed shut and Blaise ran into the room.

“You will never guess who I just met in Diagon Alley?” Blaise shouted as he caught his breath. “Amanda Black. Why did I never know about another Black?”

“None of us knew about another Black Blaise.” Narcissa said as she stood at the doorway wearing her cloak. “I was wondering if you would like to join me in welcoming Amanda to the family?”

I wish Harry knew what he had just done. If he knew then the danger might not be as near as it is now.

______________________________________________________________________________

What do you think?

Should I continue or not?

EmzLuvzTom