If It Wasn't For Him, I'd Have Made The Lethal Cut Years Ago.(boyxboy)

Please read the end notes ater you have finished reading the prolouge!!

PROLOUGE

"Hurry the fuck up Alissiya!!!!!" I screamed as me, Dannik, Louii and Melodie were waiting for Alissiya to hurry up so we can get to the concert earlier and get front row seats.

"I don't see why I  have to tag along! Why couldn't you four just go without me?!" She whined while coming down the stairs.

"Because the competion said: Answer the question correctly and win five concert tickets to see your fave singer/band. We tried to give him the fifth one back and tried to exlain that you don't like who we're going to see, but he said give it someone else. I would have given it to someone else but, there's no way that whore Many's coming with, so PLEASE?!" I gave her my puppy dog eyes, knowig full well that she can't resist them. "I'll love you forever?!" I added. And her sighing was the only answer I needed.

"YES!!" Me, Dannik, Louii and Melodie all screamed. I ran over a repeatedly kissed her on the cheeks.

"Ugh! Get of! Twincest!" I gigged and kissed both her cheeks once more then let her go.

"You know you can't resist me, twinie!" I hollered as we piled into my black range rover. All the way to the arena where the concert's held, me and Alissiya kept change the songs from her fave music to mine. We also started hitting each other and nearly crashed six or seven times. Thank god no police were on the motorway today!! We stopped at a few shops for things like posters, wirstbands, chains, rings and other items relevent for the concert. 

And onto the road we go...!

\\//

When we got to the parking lot at the arena, we bombed ourselves out of the car and saw that we were the second ones here. Well the other people are definatly rich, you can tell by looking at their car. I say car, but it's more of a stretch hummer limo!!

I plugged my Ipod in and put my beats by Dre on. My beats just so happened to have the logo of the band we're about to see all over them. I put my Ipod on shuffle and one of a million of my fave songs come on. I decided to dance and sing to it and Alissiya decided to dance aswell.

"I cannot hide what's on my mind,

I feel it burning deep inside.

A passion crime to take what's mine,

Let us start living for today.

Never gonna change my mind,

We could leave it all behind,

Nothing's gonna stop us,

No not this time.

So take your hand in mine

It's ours tonight

This is a rebel love song.

Hearts will sacrifice,

Its do or die,

This is a Rebel Love Song.

My outlaw eyes have seen their lies,

I choke on all they had to say.

When worlds collide what's left inside,

I hold on tight and hear you pray.

Never gonna' change my mind,

We can leave it all behind.

Nothin's gonna' stop us,