Episode 196 : Forgive Part 2

Ray Went To Trishia's Room.....

Ray: Trishia!!! I'm Very Sorry....
Trishia: You Don't Have To, Babe!!! Everyone Has A Fault And You Should Not Think Of A Bad Things By Yourself...
Ray: But I Was... I Cheated On Our Friends And I Didn't Let You Come With Me And Kcirej In Italy...
Trishia: Its Okay!!!!
Ray: Its Not!!!
Trishia: Relax Babe!!! I'm Proud Of You And Kcirej, You Two Should Never Let Go Of Yourselves...
Ray: But....
Trishia: Ray.... Accept It, I Forgive You!!!
Ray: Kiss???
Trishia: Okay.....

Trishia Kissed Ray Like They Will Lose Each Other But No.... I'm At Home, By Myself Thinking About Something....

Kcirej: (Writing Something)

Dear Diary

I Don't Want This To Happen, I Just Want Mariel Back To Me And That's It, I Wish I Never Agreed To What Thonie Said If Everything's Gonna Be Like This....

While I'm Writing On My Diary, A Girl Voice Whispered Through Me Ear....

Mariel: And I Should've Did It Too...
Kcirej: M... Mariel???

As I Turn Around, Mariel Was Looking At Me Falling Tears On Her Face Smiling....

Kcirej: I Miss Your Smile....
Mariel: I Miss You... Babe...
Kcirej: Cmon!!! Kiss Me!!!! I Miss Our First Kiss...
Mariel: (Kissed Kcirej)
Kcirej: (Kissing Mariel)

Our Kiss Never Lasted Fast, While Were Kissing, Kiel Was There At The Door Saying Something; Smiling But There Are Tears Falling From His Eyes....

Kiel: I'm Sorry Kcirej, It Was My Fault Of Getting Mariel In Danger, I Should've Control My Feeling And I Shouldn't Have Agreed On Mariel...

We Stop Kissing For A While And Talked To Kiel....

Kcirej: You Should.... Even Though Something Bad Happened, It Ended With A Very Good Ending Like This....
Mariel: If You Didn't Agreed... This Wont Really Happen... Thank You Again Kiel....
Kiel: (Tears Of Joy) I Miss You Kcirej!!!
Kcirej: For What???
Kiel: When You, Me And Ray Were Together....
Kcirej: The First Best Friends....
Kiel: And Still Be The Last...
Kcirej: No Matter What Happened, You'll Still Be A Part Of My Friendship...
Kiel: Bros???
Kcirej: Bros!!!

Kiel Left Us Alone And Me And Mariel Spent Time Kissing Again But Before That....

Kcirej: You And Kiel Kissed 4 Times
Mariel: 4 Times??? 5 Times!! The Last Kiss Of Ours Was Back At The Hospital...
Kcirej: Do You Love Kiel???
Mariel: Yes!!! But If I Have A Chance To Pick Both, I Will Do It But, I Can't... I'll Wish Kiel Always To Find His True Love Like Me, I Loved Him But I'm For You....
Kcirej: Trishia Is Now Happy With Ray.... You're My One And Only Babe....
Mariel: Lets Change Calls...
Kcirej: Baby???
Mariel: Baby!!! Just Like Kiel's....

Then The Kissing Returned....

First Episode Of Book Two But Episode 196 In All!!!! I'm Proud That Sweeter Than Fiction Is About Two Books In One Story.... Now Get Ready For The Last 4 Episodes, Cause I'm So Excited For Their Party And See If They Are All Right Now, No Fights, No Arguments... Tune In...