Chapter 4

I had no intention on writing another chapter tonight but i got a comment from xBloodyRoses and I thought what the hell :D so I'm going to dedicate this chapter her :D YOUR WELCOME!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drove farther then where Jeremy and I where staying just to be positive that they didn't follow me. When I was sure they didn't follow me I turned around and went to where Jeremy was. "JEREMY! I'M HOME!" I yelled not caring that he was asleep. He walked in to the living room where I was dropping all my stuff on the couch and plopped down. "What's up? How'd it go?" I smiled, "It was fun watching them being on guard. Oh and you didn't tell me that Damon Salvatore is F*cking hot." He laughed, "Didn't know that was part of the memo." "Yeah well tomorrow we are going to buy a house." Jeremy frowned, "What! Why?" "It'll be easier for us to be right under Klaus's nose. You did say he lived in Mystic Falls right?" "Yeah he does." Ok so tomorrow we'll go and I'm also going to put the house in your name too." "What really?" "Yes Jeremy and now I'm going to bed." I got up and headed to my room.

The next morning Jeremy and I were packed and heading to Mystic Falls. I made sure I found a house far away from were the Salvatore brothers, Elena, Alaric, and Klaus stayed. Then I had to be in the woods or near the woods. I found a beautiful mansion. It was gated and when we pulled to the front where the real a state person was waiting for us. We got out and started talking to the lady while she showed us around. This mansion had 12 rooms, including living room, basement, attic, library, family room, and a dining room. I don't even remember how many bathrooms. It didn't matter. "So that's about it." The lady said. I dot remember her name. Oh well. "We'll take it." I said excitedly. "Ok so I'll need your signature." She directed to me. "Oh no you'll be taking his." I pointed to Jeremy. The lady frowned, "I can't he's an minor." I groaned then turned and faced her directly in the eye and compelled her, "You will let Jeremy sign the papers then you will leave and tell NO ONE that lives here and if you do I want you to jump off a bridge." She nodded understanding. It's not good to irate me when I'm in a super good mood. I turned and looked at Jeremy, "I'll be outside waiting for you to invite me in." I smiled and walked away. After five minutes the lady left without a word. Jeremy walked to the front door, "Wow I can't believe I own a mansion." "Oh Jeremy no stalling I wanna see my room." I pouted. He laughed, "On one condition. You will keep your killing s to yourself and always let me know about your plans. Oh and you have go grocery shopping for me. I'm hungry." He smiled. "Ok I can handle that." "Layla Black you may come in." I walked up to the door smiled at him then headed to my room to get ready to find bad boy Salvatore.

After Jeremy and I got settled in I left to see I can find Damon at the Bar and Grill. I arrived and it turns out he was here sitting at the bar drinking deep in thought. I walk up and sit next to him. He looks up at me with a smirk, "So I see you came back" "Yeah I couldn't help it." "Really? So are you going to tell me what your up to?" I smiled, "Nope." Popping the 'p'. "I'll get it out you some way." We hung out for hours, it would seem like we were close friends. Then I get a text on my phone. 'Did you forget I have to eat?' Jeremy texted me. Well damn I was having so much fun with Damon. "I gotta go." He frowned, "Really?" "Yeah." "Oh ok." I smiled, "Don't worry sexy you'll see me again." With that I got up and left to get Jeremy food.