Chapter 15

" So this is it Belle. Our new home." I say parking the car. " Wow mom is this house, I mean mansion really necessary for just the two of us?" Belle ask while getting out. At that point Jeremy opens the front door and walks out towards us. " Now who is that hottie." Belle asked checking him out. " He is off limits unless you are ready to take on a Bennett witch." I smirk. Then turn to Jeremy, " Jeremy this is my daughter Belle. She is a witch soon to be vampire. Do not try anything with her she is very powerful." I walk past him and head into the house. " Lets go Belle!" " Coming!" We walk in as Jeremy grabs Belle's bags. I head to my side of the house that's off limits to Jeremy and Becka. " Mom are you trying to keep someone from this hallway." I smile proud that she kept up with her studies. She's going to become very powerful. " You know how I get Belle. And I'm not even going to lie I don't trust your father just yet. It's been 22 years since I've last lived near him. He always has something wicked going on." We continue walking, heading upstairs to the bedrooms.  Taking her straight to two large double doors I open it up, " This is my room of course. I know you can tell where the protection spell ends. So you can choose any room or rooms to your liking. Please keep in mind that I know the protection spells seem a bit much, but we need it baby I promise you." I kiss her forehead. " It's okay mom. I get it I do remember your stories about you and Nana's past. I know how strong we are. And how strong I'll become when the last of my power is awakened. Just remember mom I do not want to rush the last one, the thought of what I have to do to get there is kind of scary." " Its okay sweetie I understand. I am not rushing that part of you. Its not needed for what we need to be done. You remember the rules correct?" " Yes mom. Bye mom I need sleep." She flips hair and walks to the door right next to my room. I smile. She is just like me even though I missed a big part of raising her. I turn and walked back downstairs to talk to Rebekah, her being the aunt and all. "Rebekah!" I yell heading into the family room and sat down. I rolled my neck waiting on her. I can't believe I had involve Klaus so soon. My plans now have to change, maybe not that much now that I think about it. I can always use Klaus in some kind of way. But I have to keep these dreadful feelings in check. "Yes Isis." Rebekah says as she walks in. I tense up, " You have no right or honor to use that name anymore Rebekah Michaelson." I say deadly as I get up and walk towards her. "Yes Layla." I smile,"That's better. So I decided to let your brother Klaus know about I guess you must know as well." I turned back around and sat back down. Rebekah walks over to sit down on the other couch across from me. "What is it?" She ask. "I have a daughter." Rebekah starts laughing,"You're joking right?" I just sit and stare at her. "But that's impossible. You're centuries older than I. You're a bloody vampire!" She gets up and starts pacing. I got up and walked over to the little mini bar and poured me some scotch. "Layla how?" After downing the glass I poured another. "Rebekah you've always known I'm more powerful than others. Even more powerful than Klaus. Why do you think he wanted me so bad? My powers is what brought him to me because when he thought to be the most powerful hybrid in the world right?" Rebekah sat back down then put her head in her hands, "But how does that explain how you can have my brothers child? What are you?" I poured myself and her a cup then walked over to her and held it out. She grabbed it and shot it back. "Well hunny what I've been trying to put out there I AM VERY POWERFUL." Rebekah jumped up and threw the glass across the room against the wall, " STOP! Just stop with the mind games Isis. I got it you're powerful!" I jumped in vampire speed and pushed her against the wall. My eyes changed and through gritted teeth, "I said you CAN NOT CALL ME THAT." "Mom?" Belle said standing looking at me stunned. I pushed Rebekah into the wall and let her go. Turning around I fixed my anger and smiled at my daughter, "Hey Belle. Sorry you had to see that." "It's okay mom I know how you get. Why don't you just tell my aunt what we really are?" She walks more into the room looking at Rebekah in awe. "I like my secrets darling only your father and nana knows what we are. Why should I tell her of all people?" Belle turned and looked at me and frowned. "Don't you dare Belle. Stop reading me!" "You're hurt mom." Belle turned and look at Rebekah,"What did you do to my mother?" Rebekah frowns and looks down still standing over against the wall. "At the time I didn't realize how serious your mother needed Niklaus." "What do you mean?" Belle scooted closer in her seat. "What she means is that when I searched and begged her to tell me where Niklaus had disappeared to she kept me away!" I got up and went to pour more to drink because now we're heading to a very emotional time period of mine. "Why?" Belle asked Rebekah. "I was just doing what Klaus has asked me to do. At the time no one knew that she was pregnant. It never crossed anyones mind. Cause its impossible for a vampire to become pregnant." "Mother." Belle got up and walked towards me. "Tell her. Obviously if things were different and if she had the info and you just trusted the family you let into your heart. She loved you too mom. I see it. You both did wrong. Putting family in the dark is what pushed you guys away and you lost the ones you love." I look down at my glass that I just filled with more scotch. "Rebekah I'm a hybrid. THE first hybrid to be exact." Rebekah jumps up,"But Klaus?" I cut in, "Yes Klaus is the first werewolf and vampire hybrid were as I'm the first witch and vampire." "A witch?" "Yes a witch." And I made the alcohol float out of my cup. "The first vampire and hybrid. Created by a witch from the first tribe of witches and the last living one." I let the alcohol fall back into my cup and looked up at Rebekah, "Belle here is the first kind of her hybrid." I turn and smile towards Belle. Rebekah looks at Belle,"What do you mean?" "What my mother is saying is I'm all three." Rebekah looks at Belle in shock. Belle says lightly,"Witch, vampire, and werewolf."