Chapter 4

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.

Today is Safar 26, 1433H.

Today, I will introduce you to the best thing ever. Seriously, no kidding. Did anyone ever hear of a miswaak? Yes? No? Well, a miswaak is a cleaning twig made from a tree. Yep, that is the most awesome thing. Now, if you don't know what a miswaak is or the benefits of a miswaak, you may be thinking why would  I need this? But first, read the benefits, I can almost guarantee 10000% you will be shocked and surprised. ** May close attention to the last one. This was taken from the book called Sunnat by E. M. H. Salejje with  a little edits.

Benefits of Miswaak

*Gets rid of bad smell.

*Sharpens memory.

*Gets rids of bad smell.

*Cure for illness.

*Strengthens the gums and prevents tooth decay.

*Gets rid of toothaches.

*Cure for headaches.

*Creates noor on the face of the one who uses it continuously.

*Causes teeth to glow.

*Helps in digestion.

*Clears the voice.

*Allah will be very happy with you. What is better than that? Also, at the time of death, you will remember and be able to read the Shahdaat, Insallah!!!!!!!!!! Subhanallah! Insallah, Allah will grant us Jannatul Firdous, Insallah.

The miswaak should be held in such a manner that the small finger and thumb is below the miswakk and the remaing fingers on its upper side.

This was taken from the book called Sunnat by E. M. H. Salejje with alittle edits.

You can get this in any islamic store.  I will try to put a picture of it, but I really do not know how to do it. Brothers and Sisters, let us start using the miswaak. I will try to. Please comment of you do.

Jazakallah for reading. May Allah grant us to do these things and to follow the Sunnah of out Propeht (S.) What I write is mainly  for me, and also for you. I make many sins and May Allah forgive them, and also yours. I am not perfect, so this book or chapters may not be used for proof with/against anything. May Allah give me and you hidah to do these things and for everything. 

This was taken from the book called Sunnat by E. M. H. Salejje with alittle edits.