Chapter 2

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Today is Safar 21, 1433H.

I will start by giving the answers to the previous chapter’s questions. These questions and answers were obtained from Taalem Ul Haaq. It is a beautiful book.

1.) What does Islam teach?

A. Islam teaches us all the good things about this world and the hereafter.

2.) What is the meaning of Kalimah Shaadat?

A. The meaning of Kalimah Shaadat is – I testify that there is none worthy of worship beside Allah and I testify that Muhammad (S.) is Allah’s final messenger.

3.) What is another name for Kalimah Tayyibah?

A. Kalimah Tauheed.

These are some quotes that I searched up on the internet. NOT MINE! There are truly stunning.

~If Allah brings you to it,

He will bring you through it.

In Happy moments, praise Allah.

In Difficult moments, seek Allah.

In Quiet moments, worship Allah.

In Painful moments, trust Allah.

In Every moment, thank Allah.

~ The Shortest Distance between

a Problem and it’s Solution is

the Distance between your Knees

and the Floor. The one who Kneels

to Allah (Ta’Ala) can Stand Up to Anything.

~When Allah gives us ‘NO’

for an answer Keep in mind

that there is a much greater ‘YES’ behind it.

His ‘NO’ is not a ‘REJECTION’, But a ‘REDIRECTION’

~Watch your thoughts, they become words.

Watch your words, they become actions.

Watch your actions, they become habits.

Watch your habits, they become character.

Watch your character, they become destiny.

~Death is Barely a Breath.

And the following two quotes are made up by me. But I read this somewhere. Not the quote, but it was more like an excerpt. I made some changes and made it into a quote.

*Never run behind a shadow because you'll never be able to catch it. Turn your back to it, and it will follow you. Just like that, never run behind this world, turn your back and it will come running to you.

This means don’t run behind the worldly affairs and trends, turn your back to it, and pray to Allah. They will end up coming to you.

*A boat cannot sail without water, yet it also cannot sail with the water. (Meaning if the water it is in the boat, the boat will sink, but it also cannot sail without any water.) What this means is we cannot live without the world, meaning we need the food, water etc. yet we cannot also get too attached to the world or else we will ‘sink’. Do follow the trends, and the latest fashions to wear short clothes etc.

Here are some hadiths:

“The best of those amongst you is the one who learns the Qur’an and then teaches it to others.”

“This world is a prison for the Faithful, but a Paradise for unbelievers.”

“Heaven lies at the feet of your mothers.”

And lastly, my favorite sentence/quote (I don’t know what it is called)

'Allah knows best'

Jazakallah for reading. May Allah grant us to do these things and to follow the Sunnah of out Propeht (S.) What I write is mainly  for me, and also for you. I make many sins and May Allah forgive them, and also yours. I am not perfect, so this book or chapeters may not be used for proof with/against anything. May Allah give me and you hidah to do these things and for everything.