Chapter 6~ Camping.PART 2

AN:I am really tired, so they will be some errors sorry in advance. Let me know what you think ,in my opinion the whole story is crappy, but I am trying my best. Well Enjoy.=D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Chapter 6~Camping.PART 2

  Faith's POV~

     I was going for a walk in the forest, to just have some peace, and clear my head. All of a sudden I feel a hard object hit me in the back, and hear someone yell, "Watch out!" I turned and looked at the ground and saw it was a baseball that hit me, well it's to late to watch out now. I picked it up and I noticed the guy running towards me, he looked familiar; but I couldn't tell until he got closer.

   "Jace, is that you?" I asked the person once he reached me. His eyes widened in realization.

    "Fay?" He asked. I shook my head in a 'yes' manner and then was soon engulfed into a tight bear hug, where he lifted me off the ground.

   "Jace, your hurting me." I muffled out after a few moments. He chuckled.

   "Oops, sorry Fay. I haven't seen you since I told you I had to move." He said a frown coming onto his face.

  "I know, it is so good to see you! How was it in England and how is your dad? But anyway you come back and greet me by hitting me with a baseball!" I exclaimed, laughing.

   "Oh, yeah, sorry about that. I am here visiting my cousins and we decided to come camping; we were playing baseball a couple of seconds ago, before my cousin hit it and it hit you." He told me.

   "You were playing baseball in a forest?" I asked confused to why they would do that, with all the trees around.

  "Yeah, it is fun to see if you can it hit it so it goes around all the trees." He informed me.

   "Oh..." Was my brilliant answer(note the sarcasm please).

   "Yeah, but anyway, do you want to hangout? I just got to take this baseball back, then I want to show you this really cool place I found." He said.

  "Sureee, but you are not going to take me to a dark corner and rape me are you?" I asked jokingly.(An; not being offensive about about rape , I have a close friend that was raped, it is just part of the story.)

  "It wouldn't be considered rape, because you would like it." He told me in a joking manner, he wouldn't ever hurt me, or push anything I didn't want.

   "Wow, cocky much?"I asked smirking.

    "You would know, we did date, before I had to move." He informed me, yeah like I could forget.

    "From what I can remember you were never really any good." I told him, with a straight face, pretending to think, desperately trying to hold in a laugh. You see Jace and I dated for like a year, and were getting pretty serious before he had to move; but we knew each other longer than that though, we were pretty close friends before we started dating.

   ~~~

  Nathan's POV~

    Faith had been gone for a while now, and I was starting to get worried. I set out to find her, It took a little while but when I did I heard her say, "From what I can remember you were never any good." I looked and seen it was a guy she was talking to, athletic built,shaggy dirty blond hair, and I don't know what color eyes, and evidently she knows him. I growled at the thought of anything happening with them, or even in the past.