Mind readers

Okay... One last question from heartbreaker....

If you had 100,000,000 dollars what would you do with it?

Honestly..... I'd be nice,,.... And help my dad pay off his debts.... I mean I have so much junk I probably don't need already! *shrugs*

Okay now onto the other thing I was gonna talk about....

I SWEAR EITHER LEGO IS A MIND READER OR THEYRE SPYING ON ME!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.... Here's the story....

I have several Ninjago FanFics as you may already know.... I have some written on paper, some on my iPad, some on wattpad... And oddly, some in my head which I just go with the flow on.

Well I made one up in my head.and wrote it down, then lost the notebook, but I found it now!!! And this was the plot... I made this 2 months ago btw and wrote it in my notebook:

My plot: the team has been split up for two years since sensei has passed away, All the ninja have gone separate ways, Jay and Nya have broken up, Jay is living with his parents at the junkyard, along with Zane who is staying with them, Kai is back at the blacksmiths shop now including ninja weapons (20% discount with every 50$ spent XD) while Jay is alone, Nya left him for Cole. He and Nya are now dating and Still saving Ninjago from harm. I am at home, now single from the harsh break up with cole. I now with Lloyd, my father Garmadon, and my mother Misako.

SEEE!?!?!?!?!??

Now, here's the story I went with!

I'm sitting in my room listening to music. "TESSA!?!?!?" Lloyd yells but I don't hear him through the loud music blasting in my ears.

Lloyd comes downstairs and shuts off my music, "WHAT THE FUDGING CRAP LLOYD!?!?!" I growl.

He rolls his eyes, "mom wanted me to tell you someone's at the door..." He looked oddly happy.

"Who?" I cross my arms and fall back onto my bed, "and why do should I have to go up there, whys this person so important? If it's cole coming to apologize, then I'll come up"

He groans, "fine I guess you don't want your poptarts!"

I sit back up, "THOSE ARE MY POPTARTS!!!" He smirks, "fine, I'll come up, give me a second...."

I walk up the stairs with my headphones on and my iPod plugged in, "alright... Who's this special-" I was cut off by an amazing sight of guy. He looked amazing, his shaggy brown hair was adorable, and his face made me melt.he was dressed in blue jeans and a black leather jacket. "H-hi..." I stutter, pushing my headphones off my head and ultimately failing by getting the cord wrapped around my face.

"Hey Tessa!" He said with a smile which made me melt even worse.

"H-hi.... Who a-are y-you?" I pushed my hair out of my eyes and tucked it behind my ears.

He laughed, his voice was really deep, and his laugh sounded amazing, not to deep, not to light, "how do you not remember your best friend?"

"B-best friend?" I felt my face glow red,

Lloyd interrupts, "Tessa... Geez... You're so forgetful!! It's-"

The gorgeous man speaks again, "Jay... Remember me?" My eye twitched, JAY!?!?!

"...uh... Just give me a second,,.."I grab Lloyd and bring him to the hallway, "HOW IS THAT HUNK OF A PERSON JAY!?!?,"

He shrugs, "puberty?"

I couldn't help but smile at that answer, "shut up..." I push him lightly and go back to Jay, "so.... What're you doing here?" I ask him while stepping out to the porch where he was.