Chapter 14: Sakura's Final Chapter

Third POV

"So Naruto, he took on Pain all by himself?" Suigetsu questioned in an astonished tone. "If you believe it or not that Naruto boy defeated him." Zetsu stated towards the white haired boy.

"He is very strong possibly even stronger than Sasuke." Sasuke smirked and pictured his blonde friend in his mind. "That's not our problem right now. We have to deal with the Kage."

Suigetsu frowned "So if this Danzo guy is the Hokage he should be at the summit right now...right?" He questioned and Karin glared. "Shut up Suigetsu if Sasuke-kun says he is there, then he is!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes at their stupidity. "Team Taka will destroy Danzo along with the rest of the elder." Sasuke explained narrowing his cold black eyes.

"Actually you'll just have to worry about the elder. Your girlfriend well dead girlfriend already took care of them for you." Tobi stated and Sasuke shot him a glare.

Be careful Sasuke those words he remembered from his pink haired girlfriend still floated in his mind. That didn't just go for me Sakura

"So where is the Kage Summit exactly?" Karin questioned towards Zetsu. "Its located in the land of Iron a snowy country between the land of water and earth."

"Okay how will we get there?"

"Zetsu's clone will lead you there." Tobi stated and motioned towards Zetsu to make it.

Zetsu opened his trap encasing and making a clone which caused Suigetsu and Karin to shiver in disgust. "Come on! It's time we payed a visit." Zetsu quickly flashed away with team taka following behind.

**

Mia looked around the beautiful fields in search of a certain pinkette. "Sakura? Sakura!" She jumped around looking for any signs of her. "Wooohooo!" Mia turned to see her student jumping from a high cliff into the water below.

"Sakura!!" She quickly flashed of to the top and looked down to see Sakura falling into the water with a loud splash. "Sakura?!" The young around submerged from the water her pink hair drenched, sticking to her face.

"Mia-sensei! Hey!" Sakura waved and Mia sighed in relief. "You baka I was worried about you!" Sakura ninja jumped to the top and smiled.

"Gomen Sensei. But I just wanted a swim." Sakura grabbed a towel that she had brought with her and wrapped it around herself. "Just get dressed we need to talk." Mia looked serious and Sakura quickly ran to get dressed.

Both stood inside a large temple filled with statues of the most honored shinobi and kunoichi in history. "Wow." Sakura muttered in awe at these large statues. "This way." Mia led her past all the statues and into a room with what appears to be a large pool of water with a gold rim surrounding it.

"What is this Sensei?" Mia waved her hand and the water began to show a picture of Konoha starting to be rebuilt. "This is how we see how the other world. We can see every moment as it happens." Sakura looked into the large pool of water and what caught her eye was a line of dust inside the village.

"What the?" Mia made the image appear closer to show Kakashi and Might Guy having what appears to be a race. "You have got to be kidding me?" Sakura muttered and Mia chuckled.

"It seems those two internal rivalry is still going." Sakura sighed and Mia showed Sakura a different image which showed Kai happily playing with the other children in the village.

"Kai." Sakura wiped a small tears from her eye and Mia placed a hand on her shoulder. "Here is what I wanted to show you Sakura." Mia waved her hand once again and the image made Sakura's smile drop.

"Sasuke." There was the young Uchiha running along with some new members she had never seen before. "Where are they going?" Sakura watched as they finally arrived to the Kage Summit.

"They going to fight the five Kage Sakura." Sakura's eyes widened in shock. "What!" Mia nodded and waved her hand so the image was gone. "Ever since the battle with Pain, and you being gone. Sasuke has become cold, heartless, and is now seeking revenge on the village for Itachi and you."

My mouth felt and my heart was beating fast. Sasuke "I need to go back!" I was about to run to the exit before Mia got in my way. "Don't get in my way!"

"Relax I'm not getting in your way. Just be careful and save Sasuke from the darkness that has consumed him. And please be careful." Mia said with a small tears flowing down her face.

"I will Mia-sensei, I promise."

***

"Sasuke-kun!" Karin shouted in shock as Sasuke and the Mizukage were sealed off on the other side of the wall in the summit meeting room.

She could feel Sasuke's chakra slowly start time fade away till she couldn't sense it anymore.

**

"Fire Style: Fire Dragon Jutsu!" A scream came from above the other Kage and Karin as rubble and piece of building fell from above. "What was that?!" Karin shouted as she avoided the incoming debris.

"Where is Sasuke!?" The Raikage shouted furiously.

"We destroyed him into nothing but ash." The Mizukage and Tschuikage chuckled. "What!" The Raikage yelled before being interrupted by a noise.

"You should calm yourself lord Raikage." A soft voice spoke and all heads turned to see a girl with short pink hair and glowing pink eyes.

"The Omegan...Sakura Haruno!" Gaara shouted and Sakura chuckled before jumping down. "Long time no see Gaara." Gaara narrowed his eyes as he noticed how Sakura carried the unconscious Uchiha.

"I see you were able to protect this handsome boy from our attacks." The Mizukage spoke out. "Sasuke-kun!" Karin shrieked out and Sakura glared in annoyance.

"Please refrain from calling my boyfriend handsome. I mean your too old of a hag to be complementing such a young boy. Shouldn't you be married by now." Sakura said to the Mizukage before smirking.

Karin eyes widened in realization as she looked at Sakura. This is the girl they talked about Karin narrowed her eyes but I thought she died

The Mizukage felt her heart being shot by a million arrows as Sakura insulted her.

Old hag..

Young boy..

Married..

"You brat! Who do you think you are!" She screeched towards Sakura.

"Oh where are my manners...My name is Sakura Haruno previously a ninja from Konohagakure. It's nice to meet you Kage."

Sakura stated with a smile.