Chapter 10: Sakura's Final Chapter

This chapter will be dedicated to wh1te-n3ko for guessing my favorite character!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura POV
I layed on my bed inside my room waiting until Sasuke wakes up. I don't know if I should be happy or upset. Happy that I get to see him again but at the same time seeing him after all the horrible things I've done.

That kissed we had shared not too long made me think if he really loves me after all this time. A knock at my door interrupted my thoughts and it opened to reveal Tobi.

"He's awake..and you might wanna hurry up and see him." he chuckled at the last part and I narrowed my eyes at him. "What did you do?" he came towards me looking down at me. "I told him the truth." my eyes widened and I quickly sprinted out the room.

The door was slightly opened and I could see light seep through from inside. I slowly opened the door to see Sasuke hunched over not moving.

"Sasuke?" I took off my cloak and went towards him. "Sasuke..talk to me." he looked up at me and I gasped. His eyes were red and puffy from crying and his fists were clenched to the point blood show.

"Itachi..he-he was always still the same caring brother I had and I killed him! I killed my brother in cold blood not even knowing he was protecting me this whole time!" he screamed out and tears started to fill his eyes.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to try and calm him down. "Ssh..Sasuke I'm sorry you had to find out this way, Itachi did this to protect you and the village! He cared for you Sasuke and he wanted you to be the hero and not suffer with him around anymore." I swallowed the lump in my throat trying not to let tears come out.

He wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and softly cried into my shoulder. "I was such a fool!" I bit my lip to prevent any sobs from coming out but a few tears fell.

"Sasuke..Sasuke look at me." I grabbed his face in my hands and made him look into my eyes. "Even after what happened Itachi will always be with you. He truly cared for you and would stop at nothing to protect you. Don't blame yourself Sasuke, Itachi knew the consequences of this but still wanted to keep his little brother safe." I placed my hand over his heart and sadly smiled.

Even though Itachi is still alive. I wanna be there for Sasuke after all these years I've been gone. I still care and love Sasuke with all my heart. "S-Sakura." he slowly began to lean in and I followed his actions.

Our noses touched as our faces were right infront of eachother, his warm breath hit my lips until he smashed his on mine. After all our suffering, pain we finally are reunited after all this time.

The kiss was rough, needy but the same time passionate. Sasuke Uchiha the man I grew up with as a child and I grew to love. Right now all I care is for him, being with him and finally being happy.

We slowly pulled away for air and I felt tears start to fall. "Gomen..gomen Sasuke I-I shouldn't have left you, Naruto or Hinata. I left with Orochimaru to protect you guys. If I hadn't he would've attacked you and the village. Forgive me please..." he grabbed my face in his warm hands and smiled down at me.

"I already have Sakura." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you." There after so long I finally said those same words after so long. "I love you too."

**

I watched as Sasuke looked upon the ocean tears streaming down his face as he thought of his brother. I stood next to Tobi as we watched Sasuke. "You do realize he will want revenge on the village." Tobi spoke out only loud enough for me to hear.

"I know but no matter I'll still be by his side." Sasuke came towards us and held my hand. "Let's go you two we have alot of things to do."

We all teleported back into the hideous to see Kisame, Deidara, Konan and Pein seated in a large table. Out of everyone I'm surprised Deidara is still alive. I thought he would've died by now.

Sasuke sat down putting him next to me. "Our mission is to now attack the hidden leaf." he spoke out coldy. "Now now Sasuke right now we're still working on getting the tailed beasts. We currently have six we still need to remaining three." Tobi spoke out and sat down.

"All I care for is killing the elders, the others don't matter." Sasuke stated and intertwined his fingers.

Kisame shook his head. "You need to relax kid. Ya you may be strong but with your strength and Sakura here it still won't make a difference."

"What about me un. I could go with them!" Deidara yelled out and stood up. "You would just make it worse Deidara. Face it you can be an idiot and not to mention a showoff." I spoke out and Deidara glared at me.

"Don't start you two were already low on man power as it is. So for now Sasuke, Deidara and Kisame will go after the eight tails. While the rest of us gather the others. Understand!" Pein yelled out and since no one said anything he nodded. "Dismissed."

**

I knocked on Sasuke's door till I heard a 'come in'. I walked in to see Sasuke strap on his katana and look towards me. "Sasuke I wanna show you something." I grabbed his hand and led him through different hallways and corridors.

We final arrived to a room and I slowly opened the door. "Is this?" I sadly nodded and sat him down on the bed. I pulled out a little book and sat beside Sasuke.

"Everytime I came to see Itachi he would always be looking at this." It said "Uchiha Family" on the front cover in beautiful cursive writing.

"Boy your mom was a busy women." I turned the page to show baby Sasuke asleep and Itachi poking his forehead. "Look at baby Sasu!" he slightly blushed and I smiled.

I turned the page to reveal a picture of baby Sasuke and Naruto in little animal onsies. "Even as babies you guys would be bestfriends." he gently smiled and I chuckled.

"This next one is my favorite." I flipped the page to show him a younger Sasuke running away from Itachi in just a towel though Sasuke's towel fell off.

I laughed at his reaction and kissed his cheek. I showed him more of the pictures till I showed him one of him and Itachi on swings. "I remember this one." he gently grabbed the book from my hands.

"This is the one time I kept bothering Itachi to take me to the park since he became a ninja. We were so happy back then." I saw tears fall on the picture and I held Sasuke in my arms.

"Its okay Sasuke..Itachi will always be here. No matter what happens I will always be by your side and supply ou every step of the way." he kissed my cheek and we put away the album. As he made his was to the door I grabbed his hand.

"Please be careful and don't die on me...please." he gently kissed my forehead and smiled. "Same goes to you Sakura." We both gave one last look at Itachi's room and smiled closing the door.

(Hallo fellow readers! Hope you enjoyed this book so far please leave a comment, follow and give me a like. Bwwwyeeee!)