chapter 6:

Ali's P.O.V.

I ran home and locked myself in my room. I changed into a tank top and a PJ pants. Then someone knocked on the door. I went downstairs and opened the door, it was a girl with a dress and a snap back on with black converse and a jean jacket that said 'Purdy Girl' "Hi I'm Becky G and my sister Selena Gomez (Not really sisters) kicked me out" She whispered while crying. "Come in" I said. Then we went and sat on the couch. "You can stay here" I said. Then she fell asleep on the couch. I was watching Titanic but then I fell asleep. 

**Next Morning**

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. "Hi Alisandra Happy Birthday" Becky said all excited. "thanks but how did you know its my birthday, You can call me Ali" I questioned. 

Becky's P.O.V.

"ok Ali, and Rose told me" I said. I can't wait for Ali's surprise party. "hey I need to go shopping wanna come?" I asked. "Sure" I went to the guest room and got out an outfit from my suitcase. and changed

~At Mall~

"So why did Selena kick you out?" Ali asked. "well, when they dumped punch on you, I  went up to Selena, and I stood up for you, we were arguing then she kicked and slapped me. I yelled bitch then she kicked me out" I said crying, "Aw sweetie don't cry I'm here for you" she said soothingly. How did she get bullied she's so sweet. Then we bought outfits. 

Ali's P.O.V.

Becky made me change in the car, when we got to Rose's house I saw..............