Chapter 2:

Alisandra's P.O.V.

*Next Morning* 

I woke up and did my girl stuff. When I got to school Justin was there. I just ran to my locker. 

~~~~Skipping to lunch~~~~~~~

I was walking to my table with Rose when Justin put his leg out and I fell. The food went all over me then Selena came and dropped water on me and said "oops" while laughing, Then the principle came and said 'Justin Drew Bieber, Selena Marie Gomez, and Alisandra Veronica Vargas to my office". "Alisandra?" Justin questioned. That's when I knew he was @niceguy. I just ran home.

Justin's P.O.V.

I can't believe dirty Ali is Alesandra. I'm a jackass. After the office had gave me and Selena detention when noone was looking I cut school. When I got home I got on my MacBook Pro. I saw Alisandra was online.

justin- j

Alisanra- a

j: I'm so sorry Ali

A: Don't call me Ali remember Im dirty ali to you. goodbye Justin aka "niceguy" yeah right ha!

then she got offline.

Ali's P.O.V.

After I slammed my laptop shut I started to cry. I then decided to go to park. so I changed into a sleeping with sirens shirt with jeans and put on my band bracelets. When I got to the park only little kids with there parents were there that and Justin... Wait what? JUSTIN? He was crying. He never loved you he has Slutena Hoemez. Maybe I can have fun with this and flirt........