Chapter 7

I hadn't seen my dad for about a year now, and I really didn't want to. I walked down the stairs with my arms crossed. I listen to the voices coming out of the kitchen and I stop to listen.

"Jarrod, why do you always have another girl on your arm? It's hard enough for most of the kids to see you here, why bring another one of your... 'Friends'?" That was obviously my mom.

I stepped down a few more steps, so I could get a glance into the other room. There was my dad with some short, blonde, large breasted woman practically wrapped around him. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on!" My dad yelled. "She's my girlfriend the kids deserve to meet her, this might be their new step mom" he said with a wink. I looked at my mom and saw her cringe and her eyes getting a little moist. Wow. My dad was a jerk. I walked the rest of the way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

All eyes turned to me. I looked up at them all and added a tiny wave. The girl did a little smirk and stood up straighter. I rolled my eyes and smirked when I saw a look of disgust cover her face.

Honestly, I can't stand the fact of my dad having another one of his girlfriends here. Especially when his girlfriend looked as old as Carah with a boob job.

The room was silent as I pushed through them all and sat at the counter. The silence continued until Carah and Garrett came in. Dad got all excited about Garrett and began asking him questions about football, while Carah just eyed his girlfriend. She glanced over at me and made a face, before joining me at the counter.

"Is he serious?" She asked in a hushed tone. I shrugged my shoulders. "I doubt it, it's probably his 10th 'friend' this month." She nodded and we both looked over at them.

Garrett just stood there answering as little questions as possible. When dad turned away to kiss his girlfriend on the cheek, Garrett took his chance and ran to us.

"When does he leave? He is acting like I am his buddy again." He moaned. Carah and I just giggled and shrugged our shoulders.

Suddenly, I saw something coming down the stairs. At first I thought it was Dani, but it was too tall. I continued to look and then a cold rush came over me and I heard a whisper in my ear.

"Who's the slut?" It said. Melony. My eyes grew wide, why was she out here? What if somebody saw her? I looked around seeing if either or my siblings had heard her, but neither of them moved.

Then, I saw a mist float over to blonde. Her head jerked back as the mist disappeared. She held the back of her head as she let out a girly scream and turned to us. "Which one of you brats did that?" She screamed. We just looked at each other.

"We haven't moved" Garrett said questionably. She just gave us the death stare and slowly walked over to us. "Dad control your beast" Carah said with a straight face.

All three of them gasped as the she-devil began stomping over to us. "What did you call me little girl?!" She yelled. Carah, who stood at least two inches taller then her answered, "Who are you calling little? I'm almost 19." The girl's eyes got a little wide and then she looked down.

Dad walked up and put his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear, "It's ok Jen, it doesn't matter if she's older than you, your still the best" he said with a smirk. We all just gasped.

"Are you kidding me right now?! You can't be serious!" Carah yelled. "Carah it doesn't matter how old she is, I love her" my dad said in a soft voice. My mom just stood off to the side shocked.

"So how old is she?" I asked. My dad scratched his head. "I think Jen and I have overstayed our welcome. Bye kids." He said as he came over to give us a hug. We all backed away. "Just get out" Garrett said. My dad looked at us kind of shocked as he took Jen's hand and walked out the door without looking back.