Chapter 2

Sebastians P.O.V

I woke up in my young masters bead trying to remember what happened yesterday. I stared at my young master thinking of how beautiful he looked when he sleeps. I bent down and kissed my young master in the lips before I left to prepare his morning tea.

Ciel's P.O.V

I had woken up earlier than usual remembering the events of the night before. Slightly blushing I layed in bed with my eyes closed thinking about the thongs we did.

I heard Sebastian wake up so I pretended that I was just sleeping. I felt him bend over me and kissed me in the lips and left. The moment that he left the room I sat up to touch my lips and slightly blush.

'Does he like me?' I thought to myself. l heard foot steps approaching and went back to bed to pretend I was asleep.

"Young lord its time to get up." I heard a familiar voice say as it opened the curtains.

I pretended that I just woke up and sat up.

Sebastian's P.O.V

"Young lord its time to get up." I said as I opened the curtains.

He woke up and sat on the edge of the bed waiting for me to give him his morning tea.

"today we have earl grey tea young master." I said while I started to get him dressed. His skin was as soft as a cotton ball.

"What's the schedule for the day. " Ciel said while sippimg his tea.

"Today you have a meeting at 9:30am with the manager of the New England restaurant to name one of the dishes by your name. Then you have to be at the end of the most important part of the town at 11:00am to cut down a ribbon with scissors. " I finished saying and letf fhe room.

Ciel's P.O.V

l stood up and went to my office. When I got there I  thought about today and I enjoyed the fact that I had the rest of the day off. I quickly called Sebastian and told him to send all of the staff on a mini vacation.

A/N: Sorry its sooo short but what will Ciel do with his time alone with Sebastian!?!?!? You'll have to be patient and wait for the next chapter.

Please  vote and comment!!!!