Vampires Were Not Suppose to be Part of My College Experience (4)

Cadence's POV

Midnight Eclipse I said over and over in my head as I drove down Broadway. Where is it? Mapquest said it was on Broadway, now where the hell is it.... Oh, there it is. I found a parking spot about a block away and quickly walked to the door.

"ID please..." said a giant bald headed man

"Oh, um, ok, hang on a sec..." I fiddled through my bag. I showed it to him and he looked at it then looked at me with kind of a shocked expression

"Răcoros? I...um...I'm sorry mam, please, please go on in..." he stammered. Did he just bow a little bit? Ok that was weird. I walked through the door and looked around.

Hmm, I think I like this place. Very...different...almost kind of gothic style. How come I never knew about this place? Oh, that's right, I'm a hermit, a loner, a loser who keeps to their self. I looked in front of me and saw chance coming toward me. I smiled.

"Hey" I said

"Hey you," he said "so how was that class?"

I laughed a little bit "Oh you know the wonderful world of Economics."

He smiled that smile again. I almost melted into a puddle right there.

"How about a drink...what would you like?" he offered me

"How about a water?"

"Coming right up"

I watched as he went up to the bar. I hate to admit it but.... damn he's fine. I caught myself looking at his ass, as he turned around. I quickly diverted my eyes else where. I could feel all the blood in my body rush to my face...

"Here ya go," he said handing me a bottled water

"Thanks"

"Wanna go sit down?"

"Sure."

I followed him across the club, weaving through the crowd. We went into the VIP section of the club and sat down.

"VIP?" I asked him as I adjusted myself on the black leather couch.

"Make you uncomfortable?" he asked me

"No, no, just curious, are you someone special?"

"Let's just say I come here a lot, they know me, what can I say?" He said taking a drink of something red

"What ya drinking?" I asked "smells kinda good."

"What? Oh, um, it's a Bloody Mary"

Hmm. I think that's the first time I ever heard him stammer. Almost as if he was paranoid about something. Hmm, whatev-.

...............................

Chance's POV

"What?" oh no she noticed my drink "Oh, um, it's a Bloody Mary" that's partly the truth anyway...

"So, tell me more about yourself" I ask her

"Well, what do you wanna know?" She said. Is she flirting with me? I'm pretty sure she is.

"What's your family like?"

"I told you this morning, crazy."

"Well, I got that much" I chuckled "Whose family isn't?"

"Well, I'm an only child" she stated

"Oh yeah, how come? Parents decided they wanted one perfect daughter?" I teased her

"Trust me, I'm far from perfect. No, actually my parents couldn't have children for whatever reason that may be. I'm adopted"

"ADOPTED?!" I said a little to abruptly "I mean....adopted? Really?"