Chapter 6.

I’m crying, the whole night. Time’s going sooooooooooooooooo slow.  I want to go to the bathroom.

I get outta my bed and walk to the door. I hear david talking with someone on the phone.

“I got another girl for you here… yes… just another stupid girl who believes my lies. Some girls are so dumb. I’ll take her out tomorrow, well that’s what she thinks. Before that, I’ll drive her to your home and then you can give me the money and I give you the girl”

I’m scared, what if it’s about me? Who is that man or woman? What’s gonna happen with me? I need to get outta here. Now. I take my phone and my bag and walk  back to the door. I want to open it but it’s locked.

“David, why is my door locked? Can I get to the bathroom? Please?” I scream.

He doesn’t respond. Well… this is kind of fucked. I hear someone coming in.

“hey babe, did you had fun?” david says.

“hey, yes ofcourse. But I’m still all yours remember. No one else” some girl says.

“that’s right babe. You’re the only one in my life, I love you”

“I love you too” she says.

I start to scream “DAVID I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS HERE. NOW. OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE.”

Someone opens the door, it’s david. “quiet you little slut or there will happen scary things with you what you don’t like! So from now on you better shut your mouth. Bitch”

he closes the door and locks it again. I’m sitting on my bed now. I’m scared. I start to cry. I think by myself “it’s my own fault. Shall I text Niall? No I’m not gonna do that. I still hate him so much, but on the other side, I still love him more than anything.. I miss him… I hate Kinsley for doing this to me… She was my bestfriend…. But she fucked everything up… literally…..”  and with that I fall asleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING*              

“hello girl, I made some food for you. it’s like roomservice, haha! So why are you here? Oh by the way, I’m Miley.” She says.

“I’m Chelsea. Nice to meet you. Well, my boyfriend had sex with my bestfriend. I’m so mad at him”

“oh my last boyfriend did the same thing… I understand, you just have to get over him.. he’s not worth you. Believe me babe” Miley says. “now get outta bed, let’s do some fun things! Maybe that will cheer you up”

I get out of my bed, I had a weird night. I put my clothes on and leave the building with Miley. She seems really nice, but I thinks she’s hiding something.

“let’s get some food, I’m hungry. What about you?” she says

“ohhh yes I haven’t ate in like a million years or so”

“haha, I like you already”

“I think you’re really nice, and thanks for taking me outside, I thought I was never getting out of there” I say

“no problem girl, so tell me something about your boyfriend and what exactly happened. If you don’t want to you don’t have to!” Miley says

We talked  for an hour or so and we were having a lot of fun

“thanks, this made me feel a lot better. I enjoyed today Miley”

“no problem! I haven’t had this much fun in years”

*BACK AT DAVID’S HOUSE*

“hey girls, had fun?” david asks

“yes, she’s a sweet girl, david. I think you have to get to know her better” Miley says

“yeah…. Chelsea, do you want to go on a date with me?”

“ermm… I don’t have a dress or something… I would like to but you got a girlfriend, or not?”

“no… we broke up yesterday’s evening… but I want to know you better, and it’s just about you and not about how you look… so please Chelsea” he says

“well, alright then” I say

“cool, so get ready for a great night!”

“alright” I say

I walk to the room and think about it. What if he was talking about me yesterday’s evening. What if…. I’m scared. I search for my phone in my bag but it’s not there. I can’t find it.

“where the hell is that stupid think, urgh I always lose it”

Then david comes in

“are you searching for something?” he asks

“yes.. I lost my phone…”

“oh, I didn’t saw it.. if I find it I’ll give it to you” he says and walks away.

*10 MINUTES LATER*

I get some drink before we leave.

We walk to his car and we get in it. I sit in it and I’m getting a little dizzy.

“david, I’m dizzy.. can we go back? It doesn’t feels right.” I say

“it’s okay, you just have to eat something I think. You hungry?” he says

I’m tired and I fall asleep

*THE NEXT MORNING*

"goodmorning Chelsea" David says.

"goodmorning, wait... where am I?" i say

I see rooms everywhere. well, doors. with numbers on every door.

"I have to leave, have a nice time here.. hehehe" David says.

"David what are you doing? where am i? David don't leave me! DAVID!!!!!!" i scream and with that he's gone.

"hi pretty lady" a woman says. i've seen her before.. she was with David at the club.

"who are you? what am i doing here? can i go home please?" i ask.

"i'm your boss and you'll see what you're doing here." she laughs like she's the devil.

"oh and... this is your new home. come with me" she says.

"NO I WANT TO GO HOME NOW. DON'T TOUCH ME" I scream

"well well well. look what we got here. another silly slut. one word and you'll stay here even longer. now hurry up we're opening in a few minutes. go to your room, and put these clothes on. NOW!" she says.

she gives me a bag and a key. room number 117. i walk to the room and open the door. i walk in and the door closes. i try to open it but it doesn't work. 

"well okay... little bit weird" i say when i look into the room. it's dark. i see a button. i press it and the light goes on. the room looks like a hotel room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

soooo... what do you think what will happen to Chelsea? will she see Niall again? or what about david? do you think he's nice? and Kinsley? did Niall and Kinsley had sex or not? will Niall save Chelsea? or will he stay with Kinsley?

xx