Details

Author Darrian Lynx of Don't Be a Hero and A Time to Die.

This book contains graphic sexual content and a point of view on religion, God, creation, evolution, and the Bible that may be offensive to Christians and other religions based upon the God of Abraham. If you are sensitive to having your belief system questioned and don't enjoy other views that might cause you to doubt what you have taken to be true and factual by default, you may want to skip this one.

The story being told in this book may be considered blasphemy by some people. That is their opinion to have and they are welcome to it. Please do not get a bonnet full of bees over what you read here. I have warned you and if you choose to proceed, it is your own fault. I tell it how it may very possibly be, whether it agrees with age-old historical nonsense written thousands of years ago by people without the scientific knowledge that we have today, or not. This book presents an idea that provides for creationism and evolution to co-exist, both being partially true according to the theory represented here. It brings a more realistic approach to the history recorded in the Old Testament.

As I mentioned, there will be explicit sexually graphic content and likely some serious violence as well. Discretion of all ages is advised.

With that said, enjoy the machinations of my twisted point of view.

(My knowledge of the Bible is quite extensive, so you may expect accuracy as far as references go.)