The Woman

It has been several months since Madelyn's flat had blown up from a supposed gas leak. Since then she was now living with Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. It was a typical day at 221B Baker Street with Sherlock complaining that he hadn't had any cases in months. Madelyn made breakfast for all three of them consisting of eggs, bacon and toast. She places the plates on the table and sits down in her chair. John was writing an entry of his blog about his adventures with Sherlock, also writing about how Madelyn came to join them as well. Sherlock walks over, ignoring his plate and steals Madelyn's buttered toast wearing his red robe over a white t-shirt and dress pants.

"Hey! I was going to eat that!" She yells.

He ignores her and takes a sip of his coffee, black with two sugars.

"What are you typing?" He asks.

"A blog." John answered, busy typing.

"About?" Sherlock enthused curiously.

"Us. You, me, and Madelyn." John said.

"You mean me." Sherlock corrected.

"Why?" John asked curiously.

"Well, you're typing a lot." Sherlock observed.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Sherlock smiled.

"Right, then. So what have we got?" He asked.

There were many clients who wanted to speak with Sherlock. Madelyn took notes as they went through every one that passed by. Sherlock mostly waved away cases saying that they were boring and not interesting enough until there was a case of three geeks who made a comic book and things from the comic book were actually becoming reality. Afterwards, John started writing in his blog again calling this mystery "The Geek Interpreter".

"'Geek Interpreter', what's that?" Sherlock asked unbelievably.

"That's the title." John answered.

"What do you need a title for?" Sherlock asked.

It took Madelyn, Sherlock and John just a couple hours to solve the case. Soon they were all in another case where they went to St. Bartholomew's Hospital to investigate a girl who had recently been murdered. Sherlock had his magnifying glass out while he was talking to John.

"Do people actually read your blog?" Sherlock asked.

"Where do you think our clients come from?" John asked.

"I have a website." Sherlock said.

"In which you enumerate 240 different types of tobacco ash. Nobody's reading your website." John said.

"I read his website." Madelyn spoke up.

"Like I said, nobody's reading your website." John said. "Right, then, dyed blonde hair, no obvious cause of death except for these speckles, whatever they are..." John looked up to Sherlock and Madelyn but they had already walked out of the room.

Later at the flat, John wrote in his blog once again the next morning. Sherlock had once again stolen Madelyn's toast, and looked over John's blog over his shoulder.

"Oh, for God's sakes! 'The Speckled Blonde?'" He obviously disapproved.

On another occasion, Sherlock had a few unsolved cases that John was also writing down in his blog. Sherlock, who was working on his experiments on the kitchen had gone to check out John's latest blog with a blow-torch in his hands and goggles on his face as well as gloves on his hands. Madelyn was helping him in the kitchen with his experiments.

"No, no, no don't mention the unsolved ones." Sherlock said.

"People want to know you're human." John said.