Letter thirteen

Rozalia was sitting in her room, when suddenly she noticed one silhouette. Rozalia asked:

- Who's here?

- Hello, sis. - She heard a voice.

Rozalia asked:

- What are you doing here, grande fratello? (big brother)

Leo Sambeni was staning in the darkness answering:

- I came to warn you, little sis. Don't play dangerous games.

Rozalia said:

- I wont allow you to destroy the tomb!

Leo asked:

- Why are you thinking that I'll destroy the tomb?

Rozalia answered:

- Because you're looking for the palio so bad. You killed Juliet's parents and almost destroy Romeo's family.

Leo laughed saying:

- You're smart little sis. But, If you play this game, you'll die. I don't want to lose my precious sis.

Rozalia said:

- Like you care about me, grande fratello. You care only for yourself.

Leo said:

- Nothing is important in my life but my family, Rozalia. You and Yuri are my only family and I love you.

Rozalia said:

- I'll destroy you, Leo Salimbeni!

Leo said:

- Fine by me! You just declarate war with your brother, Rozalia. You'll die!

Rozalia said:

- Then, I'll die protecting Romeo and Juliet!

Leo said:

- As you wish, sis. I'll find the tomb and take the tears of Juliet and destroy them, so good luck protecting them.

Then he left. Rozalia lean at the wall crying and asked:

- When did you became such cruel man, grande fratello?

She pour her some drink in the glass and drank it. She sat on the ground messing her brown hair and rubbing her blue eyes. The night is long for Rozalia Salimbeni.

***************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

Next chapter, coming soon.