Chapter 3

Andy's p.o.v

I sat on the bench that was in the park right next to the cafe.That that girl worked at.I really hope she was working today.She listened to what I had to say,which I liked.I walked over to the cafe,I saw her reflection in the window so i walked into the cafe.She smiled at me,then whispered in my ear " meet you here at 12" then walked off to serve someone.I felt a smile come to my face.I don't get it,I don't even know her name and she makes me smile every time she talks to me!oh no! I better not be starting to like her.My life's screwed up as it is, I don't need a crush on some chick I dont even know the name of!

*12 o'clock*

I sat at a table in the cafe looking over the beach! It looked amazing.I heard the chair being pulled out from under the table,I looked over and saw Shaun.

"Andy if you don't already know you cost us our record deal" Shaun voice said pretty calmly.But I knew he wanted to kill me. I tryed to say something but I just couldn't, anything I said Shaun would say something about me, and why it was my folt.I saw the chick walking over to me and Shaun confused.But when she got got to us,and must of realized it was Shaun because she staired at him for ages.

Then said "so why are you here?" and staired at Shaun.

"ask him" Shaun said pointing at

me and then got up and walked off.

"so what was that all about hey??" she said in the nicest sweetest voice.

Man I was getting a crush on her.Bad andy.

"oh,we lost the record deal,with Sunday morning record." I said, you could hear my voice was trembling.

She looked at me, like she was going to cry.

"Andy you have to get the record deal back! I'll even help you get it back!!" she exclamend

She brought a new smile to my face.She looked at her watch again

"I'm sorry Andy I have to go" she said then wrote some thing on a napkin and put it in my hand.

I looked at it,it was her number,and her name.Her name was Taylah! Ha!She mad me feel not like. A complete dickhead.Unlike Shaun and Bradie,well not so much Bradie.He knew if he said anything he would get killed.I walked out of the cafe then came to a holt when I saw

My bestfriend Eloise.I hadn't seen her scince we finished high school.She came running over to me and gave me a hug,

"Omg Andy!" she exclaimed.

"Hey!" I said kinda surprised.When I last saw her she had giant crush on me, that's why we decided to give our friendship a rest.A guy came walking over.

Then she said "oh! This is my boyfriend Declan"

"Oh! Hey!" I said shocked.Then shook his hand.

"So Andy wheres your special someone?"she ask with a giant smile on her face.

"oh! Um... She just left! I said not wanting to tell her about my old girlfriend,and knowing tay didn't have to know.

"Well An's we beta get going.But I'll call you so we can meet your girlfriend one time?" Eloise said before grabbing her boyfriends hand and waking off.

Okay don't wait for me to answere or anything.I was actually kinda shocked that I saw Eloise.It had been like two years scince I last saw her.I also wanted to know why se wanted to meet my girlfriend so much.Well Tay and how was I going to tell Tay that she was my pretend girlfriend.I srsly doubt she was going to go along with it,considering she hasn't even know me a week...Because it was bugging me so much that I lied about dating Tay,I decided to call her and tell her the whole thing, and also ring Eloise and tell her the truth.But that's she gonna think then.She gonna think I like her,which I don't.

*phone call to taylah*

"Hey!" tay replied when she picked up her phone.

" hey big favor to ask..." I said then told her the while story.Before I could even say are you okay with it she was talking about what she was going to wear.So I'm guessing she was okay with it then.She quickly said some shit about how she had to go an hung the phone up on me.

* out of the phone call*

I walked around the kitchen a few dozen times trying to figure out why the fuck Eloise wanted to see me again.I dont get how we even crossed paths.Omg!! I'm so confused right now.Out of everyone she was probley the one person other then Shaun that I really didnt wanna see.But i was meeting her again...