Song - Dance for you by Beyoncé

Y/N …

I heard the front door open and close, a weary sigh from my husband following suit. Every night he’d come home grumpy and exhausted. The company was workin’ my baby to the bone, but I wouldn’t allow for him to feel neglected on top of that.

I heard him trudge his way up the stairs the stairs tiredly, each footfall an indication of his enervation. I tied the rope of my robe tighter around my waist before I went to open the door of our bedroom. There he stood, his eyes depicting tiredness. “Hey, baby,” I greeted, cupping his face in between my hands touching his lips lightly with mine.

"Hey, babe," he replied gradually, giving me a loose hug before disappearing into the bedroom. I followed him back inside, shutting the door behind me and switching on the lamp. A lone chair was settled beside the bed, and Craig gazed at it curiously. "What’s this?" he gestured toward the seat.

I ambled over to him and spoke, “Sit down and you’ll see.”

"Babe, I’m tired-,"

"Ssh …" I silenced him and sat him down into the chair. "You’ll be awake soon."

He eyed me in perplexity, but sat back in his seat, awaiting what I had planned for him. I walked over to the dresser and pressed play on the iPod dock, Beyoncé’s Dance For You began protruding from its speakers. I stood back in front of Craig, and let my fingers find the knot of my robe’s rope. I untied the bondage, and let the thick robe fall to ground, revealing a set of red lingerie.

Craig’s eyes followed me as I paraded sensually around him, Beyoncé’s words disclosing exactly what I felt. I sashayed behind him, and while rubbing his shoulders, I whispered in his ear, “I know how hard you’ve been workin’, baby, and I just want to show you how much I appreciate it, how much I appreciate you.”

I lingered a soft kiss on his ear lobe before taking it into my mouth, sucking it softly before I rounded back in front of him. I bit my lip and began dancing erotically to the sultry song.

Craig ogled me intently as I let my hands feel along my body, allowing my curves to drown his vision as my moves dazzled him.

I perambulate back over to him, lifting my leg and then setting myself down onto his lap. I grinding against him, and I could tell he was trying hard to keep his manhood at an appropriate level. “Nuh-uh baby,” I scolded. “Don’t hold back,” I whispered before layering kisses onto his neck.

I heard him exhale slowly as my tongue danced across his skin. I felt his hands ran down my back and cup my backside as I kissed along his sexy jawline and up to his lips. I kissed him deeply, his tongue delving into my mouth slowly. I suddenly felt a breeze brush across my back, and realized my bra had been snapped off and dropped down onto the ground. 

I eyed him with perked eyebrows, and noticed that his eyes were no longer strung with a weariness, but now fill with a lust.

He’d definitely feel replenished after tonight.