Song - 2012 by Chris Brown

Roc …

I glared at the darkened night sky, the obsidian sheet pricked with miniature diamonds.

"Hey, babe?" I called, my eyes content in their glare at the duskiness. "Yeah?" she returned from her place in the bathroom, her body attired in a tight-fitting tank top and pajama pants so short that they closely resembled panties.

"What if that 2012 thing really happened?" I wondered, a sudden nervousness dripping in my tone, pondering the image of a scarlet sky.

"What? That stupid myth that the world’s gonna end?" Y/N wondered, climbing onto the bed behind me. I felt her chest press against my back as her arms draped across my neck. She kissed it gently before inquiring, "Why are you worried about it? It’s not gonna happen."

"But what if it does, though?" I thought aloud. Y/N shrugged. "Then it happens. But I know I’m goin’ straight to heaven if we die," she laughed. "And if I had to squeeze three things in that I’d like to do before then, it’d be to get married, have kids, and die happy," she kissed my cheek.

A sudden thought dawning across me, I bit my lip. “What?” she queried with a small snicker.

I twisted my neck so I could face her. “You know one thing I’d do before the world ends?”

 A confused simper toyed with her lips. “What?”

"Make love to you nastier and harder than I ever have."

Her eyes widened in surprise, then her mouth lessened into a mischievous smirk. “Wanna pretend December twenty-first is tomorrow?” she asked alluringly, tracing my lips with her fingers.

"How did you learn how to read my mind?"

"Practice," she simpered before pressing her lips to mine in a peck. I grinned and returned the sensual gesture. My hand found her soft cheek, my thumb brushing against it gently as she feasted on my lips.

She used her hands to twist me around, and I took the initiative to lie her down onto our cushioned mattress.

Her lips tasted sweet as my tongue explored the depths of her mouth slowly, the warming feeling pleasurable as well as arousing. She combed her fingers through my hair and brought me inevitably closer to her face.

I let my hand travel along her curvaceous figure. I stopped my fingers trailing right at the hem of her shorts. Her stuttered moan filtered into my mouth as my touch whispered above her area.

I let my fingers smoothly probe her area through the thin material of her clothing. “Mm,” she hummed against my lips.

"You like that?" I wondered, pecking her chin twice before my lips found the crook of her neck and began to delve in its softness. "Yes, baby," she hissed as my tongue and teeth ate at her skin. "I like it a lot," she accumulated.

As my lips studied her collarbone, my hand had found a way inside of her pants. She jerked slightly from my touch, but then settled as I felt my way around.

My kisses road down onto the swell of her ample chest, my tongue teasing her cleavage on the way south. The hand that had been preoccupied with her woman hood swiftly switched its role to guiding off her fresh tank top, revealing a sea-azure bra that I’d helped her choose at a trip to Victoria’s Secret.