Ch.56 Did We Just Do It?

Gabriella's Pov.

Tonight my dad is having a party so I guess I need to change , everyone arrived in beautiful dresses or nice tux.

Everyone came up to me and said they prayed for me and that their glad I'm alive,well, and health.Oh did I mention my mom is here in London well if I didn't know you know LOL.

I was talking with a couple of my dad's friends when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and I see Harry standing their in a handsome tux.

"Can I have this dance Gabriella" Harry asked holding his hand out , I took it and he pulled me onto the dance floor.

He lead the way on dancing and he made me do a turn. I giggled.

He pulled me closer to himself.

"You look beautiful tonight" he whispered in my ear.

"Thanks" I said looking down.

"I've missed you so much, Kendal doesn't mean anything" he said, I think he's been drinking.

"Let's talk somewhere more private" he said pulling me upstairs I saw Dani and Cody and they both eyes me but I mouthed "i don't know".

He pulled me into my room and once he turned around from locking the door he smacked his lips right onto mine, I couldn't control it, I don't know why, I've missed him so much and I've missed the feeling of his lips on mine.

"I've missed you, I love you" he said kissing down my neck, I slightly moaned.

"Harry I have to tell you something" I said whiling he was kissing my shoulder and down.

"Shh baby, I love you" he said pushing me down on the bed .

He unzipped my dress and I helped him take off his jacket.

He pulled off his pant and he was left in his boxers, I was in my underwear and bra. He was kissing down my neck and down my whole body, he unclipped my bra and took of my underwear.

Harry started kissing me on my lower part of my body which made me moan.

I flipped Harry over so that I was on top of him, I pulled off his boxers so were both naked🙈

Harry rubs his hand up and down my body and he flips us back over, he gently started kissing down my body.I moaned loudy, he smiled.I felt pain inside me.

"Fuck" I said and Harry kept thrusting.

"If it hurts just tell me to stop" he said kissing me, I nodded.

Soon the pain went away and became pleasure.

"Fuck Gabby" he said thrusting.

"Fuck harry" I said pulling the sheets.

He kept thrusting for a while and, he took himself out of me and kissed me passionately, he laid down next to me and we both fell alseep.

"I love you gabby" he said kissing my head.

Harry's Pov.

I don't know how many drinks I had, but when I saw Gabriella talking , she looked so beautiful in that dress I had to dance with her and have her to be mine and only mine, I miss her so much, I love her so much.

Eleanor's Pov.

I'm glad gabby remembers me too, if she didn't I would be so sad, right now at Simons party, I saw Gabby and Harry slow dancing on the dance floor, then I see Harry taking her upstairs? What!

Louis's Pov.

Eleanor nudges me in my side an points to the stairs and I see Harry and Gabby walking up the stairs. damn it what is Harry doing, can't he slow his horses and wait till she regains her memory.

Sorry about that $€x scene lol, my two best friends said I should make the book interesting and detailed when they have $€x in the book, shoutout to my to best friends in real life, Sally & Mileena!!!!!(: love you guys, please comment and vote 😃😘