Ch.55 Just Tell Me

Harry's Pov.

We arrived in London this morning and we are on our way to Simons house, I just still can't believe gabby lost her memory, it hurts me cause I hurt her, I need her to remember the good things we had.

"Boys you alright back there, your all quite" Paul asked.

"Yeah were fine" Liam said.

"Paul do you think Gabby actually liked being on tour with us" Zayn said and I shot my head up quickly in his direction.

" Gosh, see loved being on your with you guys, when she was with me she would always tell me how much she loves being on tour and the experience of going to different places around the world, she said she was glad she's went on tour with you boys" Paul said, Zayn nodded and went back to his phone.

We arrived in front of Simons house.
( London )

"Boys, remember what Simon said, don't try and force Gabby to remember" Paul said while we grabbed our bags.

We see Gabby walk out of the house with her headphones in and purse, she and an arm over her stomach were she was shot. When she saw me and the lads, she ran back inside, I looked at the boys weird but the didn't say anything.

Gabriella's Pov.

Shit shit shit shit.

Their here what! This can't be happening , I didn't know they'd be here this soon.
Fudge nuggets!
Ugh well let the acting begin.

I ran back downstairs and saw dad.

"Daddy!" I yelled I was about to run but I totally forgot about my stomach.

I walked faster and hugged him.

"Hey princess" he said kissing my forehead.

"Um dad who are they" I asked.

"Oh remember the band I had put together" he asked I nodded.

"Well this is the boy and that number one in the UK" my dad said proudly.

"Oh well their really cute" I said, I see Harry smiling but I had to ignore it.

"I'm Liam Payne"

"Zayn Malik"

"Niall Horan"

"Louis to-" I cut him off cause remember him from Eleabor, ( acting remember )

"Louis of course I remember you, dork" I said giggling.

"And I'm Harry styles" he said showing his dimple, I was staring at him.

Snap out if it Gabby go with the plan.

"Well hello boys" I said.

"I'm I dating one of you boys cause you guys are really hot" I said biting my lip.

"Gabby" Sally said hugging me.

"Hey sis" I said hugging her.

"Well this one is my boyfriend" she said pointing to Niall.

"Cool, I rather stay a single pringle anyways" I said walking into the kitchen.

Yesterday I told Maria and she said she'll go along with it, but she said the same thing like Randy, they both said they didn't want to lose their jobs and blah blah blah, they won't, cause my dad can't do anything about it and you'll find out soon why he can't ;)

Harry's Pov.

Seeing Gabby was amazing , she looks so beautiful as always, when I saw here I wanted to run to her and kiss her.

I just wish I could, and I wish she never lost her memory..

Louis Pov.

She remembers me so that's good(:
But when she said if she was sting one of us Harry stepped forward but I pulled him back cause he can't rush anything with her.

I feel bad for Harry cause he still likes her alot, well loves her a lot. He even says her name when he's asleep or he'll cry every night.

Gabriella's Pov.

It's been a week since I lost my "memory". No one has suspected anything so I'm good go now.

Harry and Kendal have been out a couple times this week, which makes me cry even more at night.

I walked down stairs and I see Harry looking for something.

"Looking for something" I asked giggling, I went to the pantry and grabbed my Oreos for a late night snack.

"Haha well yeah sorta" he said chuckling and just staring at me.

"Want some Oreos" I asked sitting on the counter with my milk.

"Thanks" he said smiling.

"These are your favorite" he add.

"How did you know" I asked ( acting guys).

"You would always have these on tour and hide them from Niall" he said chuckling.

"Why can't you guys tell me what happened these past few months since I don't remember, every time I say or do something wrong or I don't remember anything you guys look upset, like how am I supposed to remember what happened if no one tells me what happened these past few months" I said walking out of the kitchen.

"Gabby, I'm sorry but I cant" he said following me.

"Goodnight Harry" I said closing the door to my room.

I threw all my paintings on the floor.

Why can't they just tell me, why can't I just find out the truth about Harry and Kendal, what if I actually lost my memory and they never told me about the past few months, why can't i have Harry back, I have to tell then I never lost my memory, I have to tell them soon.

Please comment and vote guys!!!!!(: