.07

Luke

8 weeks later

Me and Calum decided to go over to see Michael and Ashton today. I wasn't looking forward to it, because I had to tell Michael that whatever he thinks his going on between us, isn't happening. He's been calling me nonstop, texting me nonstop, coming to my house when my parents aren't home, and leaving me these weird flirtatious voicemails. I had enough of it, so today was the day I let him know that.

Calum came along, so he could see what Ashton was doing, making sure he actually went to work and not spend all day, getting high.

I walked up the flight of stairs, leading to the upper part of the apartment building, then banged on the door.

We stood out there for a few seconds, until we heard footsteps, then the door opening.

"Oh damn, it's only you guys." Ashton said, his hair a mess and his eyes bloodshot red.

"Oh, so you were working, right?" Calum said, obviously upset. "How can I depend on you to be the father of this baby, when all you do is lie?!" He shouted, before walking back down the stairs.

"Calum, babe, I'm sorry." Ashton said, following Calum.

I watched as they disappeared down the street, before turning back around and walking in the apartment.

"Michael?" I said loud enough for anyone to here.

I walked down the hallway, seeing a door with posters all over it. I'm guessing this was Michael's room. I knocked a few times, then walked in. Sure enough, Michael was in there, but he was asleep.

"Michael!" I shouted, waking him up.

"Ashton, you fucking asshole, I was sl- Luke?" He said, once he looked at me. "Why are you here?" He asked tiredly, sitting up.

"We need to talk?"

"About the babies?"

"No, about you."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "About me?"

"Yes, Michael, you calling and texting me is getting out of hand." I said. "Whatever you think is going on between us, isn't happening."

"What do you mean?"

"Just because you got me pregnant, doesn't mean we're together. I'm sure if you didn't get me pregnant, you would've just moved on and fucked the rest of the guys in town." I said.

He frowned and bit his lip. "I thought I was doing the right thing."

"Michael, I'm not saying you can't be apart of these babies' lives, I'm saying that me and you can't be together. You're cute, Michael, but...you're just not my type."

"And what is your type?" He asked.

"Not clingy guys who party and smoke wèed all day."

"So what? Some uptight, nerdy pûssy boy is your type?" He asked, getting upset.

I scoffed. "I don't have time for your childish bullshit." I said, turning to leave.

"I know you like me too, Luke, you're just trying to push me away and pretend that you weren't attracted to me that night."

"Yes, Michael, I was attracted to you, but I don't like your personality."

"Oh, so you think I'm just some guy who just goes to parties and smokes wèed?"