You're Beautiful to me; 2

So I wrote from Blake's side &nd i didnt do first person p.o.v

because I'm not a boy lol. I wouldnt be able to do it good enough for I just did it

3rd person p.o.v &nd yeah. Well enjoy, &nd hope u guys enjoy!

&nd remember to VOTE, FAN, COMMENT, &nd give me feedback!

Thanks, it's appreciated very much!(:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I don’t want to go.” Blake said simply closing a book he’d been skimming through.

            “Why? The girl is hot! And I promised her that I’d bring along a friend for her friend. Come on, you owe me anyways Blake.” Connor whined acting like a child. Connor was player and when it came to good-looking girls he was like a three-year old kid whining for a toy.

            “I don’t care about girls. I’m almost the alpha, Connor. I don’t have time to go out with you on your weird double dates on which I always end up with the clingy weird girl.” Blake stated with a hint of annoyance.

            Blake’s father was the alpha and Blake was almost going to inherit that title. Which meant that he’d need to find his mate soon or else he wouldn’t be as strong. The pack on the other side of town were enemies with Blake’s father’s pack and there’d been rumors spreading that they were planning an attack against his fathers pack.

            Blake was gorgeous. He’d gotten his beautiful hazel eyes from his mother and his dark chocolate hair from his dad. He was tone and fit and every girl he ever came across practically bowed at his feet. But he was never interested in any of those girls because they were always the types of girls who just went for the looks. They were the type of girls who were spoiled and rich and that was not Blake’s type.

            Connor was Blake’s best friend. His father was Blake’s dad’s best friend so naturally they two became friends. But where they were friends their appearances and attitudes were on the opposite of one another. Where Blake was serious about who he dated, Connor was more of a player. He slept with probably half the city girls and he was a sucker for girls who were pretty. He didn’t believe in mates or finding one because when he was younger his mother ran away. Hard to believe when the legends believe that you’re mate is like your other soul mate, your other half.

            Ever since yesterday, Connor had been practically begging for Blake to go along with him on this double date. He claimed to have met the hottest girl in this city named Chloe and that they both promised to bring along their friends so it’d be a double date.

            “Connor, I’m busy, okay? I don’t have time to go on your weird set up dates when I have to be serious about helping my dad and finding a mate.” Blake stated frustrated.

            His friend sighed deeply and repeated for the hundredth time, “I know. That’s why you need to come with me because she’s bringing along a friend who could possibly be your mate. Wouldn’t it be awesome if it was?”

            Blake thought about that for a second and then just shook his head saying, “I’m too busy.”

            Connor stood up, throwing his hands in the air as he said, “I give up. I really do. Blake, you’ve been my friend since we were kids, but you seriously need to loosen up. You’re too serious and it’s boring. You’re never going to find a freaking mate or whatever soul-mate you call her if all you do is lounge around the damn house sulking about your recent ex-girlfriend you thought was your mate.”