You're Beautiful to me; 1

Hey everyone! :DD

I changed a few things here and there &nd yeah, i hope u guys like it! :DD

Remmber to FAN, VOTE, COMMENT &nd give me some feedback!

I'd really appreciate it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “Eww, you’re so ugly!” the girls shouted in my face laughing at me.

I shrunk back, their comments stinging me hard. I was about to move away when one of the girls, Jessica, pushed me and I went sprawling to the floor, all my books flying out before me. I looked up to see everyone watching in the hallways. From the corner of my eye I saw Aiden, my big time crush, watching with an unreadable expression on his face. I felt embarrassed and stupid as I quickly sat up staring at Jessica. I noticed one of the football players flirting with Chloe as she laughed and openly flirted back. It never shocked me how whenever I was being bullied she’d never step in but she told me that she couldn’t do fights or arguments because of a past experience. The girls laughed high-fiving Jessica as they walked away from me still grinning.

                Chloe, my best friend, came running towards me to help me up. “Oh my gosh, are you alright Kylie?” I sat up and winced at the scab on my arm. Everyone who’d been watching had slowly started to dissolve into their little groups chatting loudly to each other. My grey sweats had stains on them and my over-sized sweater wasn’t the cleanest looking or best. My light blond hair had been tied into a loose bun and my glasses were hanging on the tip of my nose. I adjusted them back on and got up as she handed me my books.

                “Thanks.” I mumbled still embarrassed. Of course, Chloe didn’t seem to really notice as she walked with me and started to talk about her latest admirers. Chloe was beautiful. She had gorgeous brown chest nut hair which was curled elegantly down her back and she wore a cute pair of jean shorts with a pink and black tank top and a leather jacket. Her 5 inch ankle boots were a cute brown and she had the most brightest blue eyes ever. She had on very limited makeup but was still so pretty ,while I on the other hand was not. I was a skinny nerd who hung around with the most beautiful girl in school. Chloe was my best friend and we were always there for me each other no matter what, even if she was gorgeous and I wasn’t. Even if our circle of friends didn’t run together she still cared about me but it wasn’t like she was really the type to even defend her friends or whatever.

                As I walked into my calculus class there was a new seating arrangement. I groaned loudly not wanting to see who I was seated by now. As I looked I saw I was supposed to sit by the hottest guy in this school, Aiden, how cliché. Aiden was a soccer player. Every girl wanted to be with him but he didn’t look twice at any of them. There’d only been like 1 or 2 girls who he’d ever went out with but they weren’t really serious. Even Chloe liked him but he didn’t even glance twice at her.

                I sat down beside him as I noticed he took his seat but all his friends were giving him the pity look. I frowned as I put my head down annoyed. Boys were so stupid now and days.

                “Hey.” I heard him say from beside me.

                I looked halfway at him then turned away and mumbled, “Hi.”

                After, that he didn’t bother say another word and I was glad he didn’t because he made me feel so ugly even if he never directly told me I was ugly.

                When class let out I walked to my locker dreading the rest of the day. Chloe was leaning against my locker flirting with some football player. I stood in front of them and picked at my nails quietly until she noticed.

                “Oh, sorry Kylie, hi.” Chloe said adjusting the hem on her jacket. I faked a smile and she shooed the guy away as she turned to me with a wolfish grin.

                “Guess what?” She asked with excitement glinting in her eyes.

                “What?” I asked lamely.

                “A guy I met yesterday, while I was shopping for my homecoming dress, asked me to meet him at the park today to hangout and he promised he’d bring along one of his very cute frinds. Wanna tag along? I don’t want to ask any other cheerleader girl because well let’s face it, they’re snobs.” She pleaded with a puppy dog face.

                “Urgh, why? They’re not interested in me; they’re interested in you.” I said closing my locker.

                I heard her heels run loudly across the tile floors as she pleaded, “Come on Kylie! Please? It’d really mean a lot to me and well yeah I mean maybe one of them will want you! You’re so uh…pretty Kylie, I don’t understand why any of the guys reject you.”

        “Mhm, fine.” I said tired of hearing her pleads.

                “Yay! Oh joy!” she shouted happily as she skipped off. She stopped in the hallway and turned around to face me. “3:00 at the pond, ok?”

                I nodded faking a big smile she never saw past.