Chapter 21

sorry for the long wait im a lazy person

My entire body went cold. "What?"

Liam gave me asad smile, "The doctor said that-" 

"I don't give two shits about what the doctor said! I know myself and I know I have a mental problem, what I didn't know was that all of you knew! You all knew, and you were drugging me, and- and you all think I'm some crazy depressed girl who can't handle herself and needs a babysitter, oh, no, excuse me, five, and-" my blood was boiling. 

"We don't think any of those things Arianna, we just wanted you to get better and we all decided it would be better if you didn't know that we knew, and the doctor thought you wouldn't want to take the medication, so he told me-" I cut Liam off once again.

"And you think that I'm some sad girl who gets bullied at school and is some loner and the only reason you all are being so nice to me is because you pity me and you're scared I'll hurt myself again and you're all a bunch of-"

"Wait, again?" Harry said. 

"What?" I said and turned to him, angry that he made me cut my rampage short.

"You said 'again.' We're scared you'll hurt yourself again."

My body temperature dipped once again. 

"I'm angry, people say irrational things when they're angry. That's not the point, the point is that you all-"

"No, but you see, that exactly is the point because you need the medication because you hurt yourself, which is even worse than we thought because we didn't know, or at least we saw but we didn't think-"

"Actually, Haz." Liam said quietly, "I may have stumbled upon some... bloody things that might've been-"

"YOU WHAT-" I screamed.

"YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL US-" Harry screamed over me. 

"SHUT UP!" Zayn shouted. We all became quiet. "I am sick of hearing this argument. Arianna, you need help. We're sorry we kept this from you but you obviously need it. And Harry and Liam, grow up. The past is past and you two need to suck it up."

"Arianna," Harry whispered, standing in front of me, and his hands were awkwardly placed at his sides after I ripped them away from my hair in anger. "you told me that you didn't hurt yourself. That you burned yourself on the oven."

Louis snorted, "And you bought that? Jesus Harry you're a lot duller than-" Liam shot him a menacing glare and he stopped talking.

"Yeah, well, people lie Harry. Get over it." 

"But I thought that we- that you-"

"Harry, it's.., it's whatever. Drop it. Can someone drive me back to the hotel? Please? I'm tired and I sure as hell don't want to stay here with all of you."