Chapter 8

Ad by Movie Mode

I woke up, To Esmeralda staring at me. I quickly sat up straight with widened eyes, I stared back at her in shock. "What are you doing?!" I screamed

Esmeralda laughed. "Its time for breakfast, silly, I've been calling your name for ten minutes." She smiled

"Do I need to get dressed?" I asked

She shook her head. Sometimes this girl terrifies me, I DON'T KNOW if she is going to beat me or hug me. I followed her out of the room,leading us down a long hallway that looked as if it would go for miles,I traced my hand on the blood red walls glancing up at the black ceiling with a chandlier attached swing side to side and a sheep drawn on the wall playfully. We took a right, going down a flight of stairs. We kept walking, a few moments later we were in a room full of children, from all ages at a long table that seemed to go to no end I squinted. Down the table was only cereals of all kinds, I turned to Esmeralda and she just grinned from ear to ear. I looked at the children they all look terrified. Probably, that god forsaken manly sercuity woman Sally. I would be scared too. Esmeralda grabbed my arm, we took a seat by that very end which was abandoned except.That their was a boy that kept looking at me and Esmeralda.

"Why does everyone look so miserable?" I whisper

"Oh! that WELL its just that there are camera's everywhere! And If you do something you don't like, they take you to a room some people don't come back!" She giggled

I looked at her with fear. I honestly can't have that happen to me. I'm already in enough trouble as- She snapped her fingers, breaking my worrying thoughts. I shook my head, pushing aside my bad thoughts. I looked up at her, seeing what she was saying. "Oh my goodness! Melanie! I have to show you around, and all the people I'm gonna show you all! " She giggled.

I smiled. After we finish eating, we walk back to our room. When we opened our door there was a boy in our room. I was about to scream, Esmeralda held my mouth to repress the scream. I breathe deeply. When she release me, I glared at her angrily. She stood there just happily.

"What the hell!" I yelled

"You can't yell, or else the security guard will come." She pouted I rolled my eyes.

"Fine I'm sorry for yelling, but who is the boy." I said gently

"This is one of the kids! I wanted you to meet Orion Mish! He my bestest friend!." She squealed

The boy just laughed, I glanced at him. Orinion looked our age, 6'1, Pale as the winter snow, Gray eyes as mood a stormy night, full pink lips, Lanky but Muscular and Red hair. He was wearing a Plaid shirt, Black tight jean, Red vans, and a red beanie. My heart felt as though it had jumped out of my chest. He jumped out of the bed and hugged me. "Esmeralda has told me so much about you! Its so amazing to meet, you know." He said excitedly I blushed.

Looking at her, smiling. "Oh thanks! I've heard nothing about you." I said shyly " Oh, why don't I tell you about myself then?" He smirked, played upon his lips.

We sat down on the floor, and we talked for what seemed for hours.

"Hey guys! to the potty! bye! She giggled

leaving It was just me and Orion left. There was an awkward silence between us, He decided to fill it in. "So why are you here?"

Orion asked softly I looked at him in shock. His gray eyes just looked at me curiously.

"I snapped at school, I was working too damn hard I had all these complicated classes. My dad wife beating me never saw it and thought I was just lying and one day my teacher called on me and I beat her almost to death." I said He chuckled.

"Whats so funny?" I said hurt.

"Oh no, your story just very cute, like you. " he said, touching my cheek

"Im here because, I take music seriously and one day I made the stupid choice to bring it to school to work on it some more. But when I did some kids thought it was funny to take it and destroy it in front of me, so I took a knife and stabbed them each twenty times."He sighed

I squeaked. " you must think I'm a scary PERSON right?" He asked

"No your just here because you made some bad mistakes is all, just like everybody else and so am I nobody perfect."

I smiled "Your something different." He whispered in my ear

He scooted closer, leaning down our lips one inch apart. Orions lips met mine It felt like being magic, the way his lips connected with mine. It was right, and somehow, among all of the DIZZINESS and the clinging to him. Esmeralda came back in, and we are pulling back instantly. She hopped into her bed saying nothing, embarassed Orion left. This may have been my first day, but it surely felt the best I have had in many years I know I'm going to pay hell for that but I don't care in the least bit.