Chapter 2

*******************AT THE HOSPITAL***********************************************************************

Amy is on the hospital bed and she is sill unconscious. Grandpa and Ty are really worried because they doctors won't tell them what's going on and so they are both pacing around the room. UNTIL........... The doctors comes in the room.

DOCTOR- "Everything will be fine we will just keep her here for a few days or more it depends on what she says when she wakes up."

Grandpa-" Okay thank you doctor."

Ty-"Yeah thank you Doctor."

*******************A FEW HOURS LATER!******************************************************************

Everyone is just sitting around waiting for something to happen and then all of a sudden..............................

Amy-"What's going on?,  Where am I?"

Ty-"Hey it's okay your in the hospital a horse hit you in the head the Doctor said everything was okay but do you hurt anywhere?"

Grandpa-(pages the doctor)

Amy-"Yeah my head hurts really bad." sounding kind of confused.

 Grandpa-"The Doctor should be here soon so you can talk to him."

The doctor comes in!

Doctor-"So Amy how are you feeling, does your head hurt?"

Amy-"Yeah my head hurts really bad."

Doctor-"OKay we will give you some medicine for that, if anything else starts hurting you tell Ty or your Grandpa or press this red button that notifies the nurses."

The doctor tells the nurse to give Amy some pain medicine and then leaves the room.

Ty-"So how are you feeling?"

Amy-"I feel better now that i have pain medicine so what happened?"

Ty-"You were putting the new horse in the stall after you were done working with him and apparently he is scared of small spaces and you turn your back to him and he reared back and hit you on the head."

Grandpa-"Yeah Ty found you because he got worried and went to go see if everything was okay and found you unconscious."

Amy-"Really thank you Ty! Hey Grandpa will you let me and Ty be alone for a few minutes?"

Grandpa-"Yeah but just for a few minutes not any longer got it."

Amy-"Got it Grandpa."

Grandpa leaves the room and Ty looks really confused as Grandpa walks out of the room.

Amy-"Thank you so much i don't know what i would do without you!" (hugs him and kisses)

Ty-"Your welcome anytime!"

Amy-"So you really got worried?"

Ty-"You were taking a long time and you should have told me about the horse i would have came out there with you."

Amy-" I know i probably should have told you or Grandpa about the horse but i was tired and i wasn't thinking very well as you can see." (as she points to her head.)

Ty-"Alright so are you ready for Grandpa to come back in...."

Before Ty could finish what he was saying Grandpa walks in.

Grandpa-"You better be ready because I won't give you a minute longer!"

Amy-"Yes we are ready for you to come back in Grandpa Ty was just about to get you and does anyone know how long I have to stay here?"

Grandpa-"Lets ask the doctor why don't you try the pager out to make sure it works?"

Amy tries out the pager and a nurse come in.

Nurse-"You Paged?"

Amy-"Yeah i want to ask the doctor how long i have to stay here?"

Nurse-"I will go get him."

The nurse walks out to go get the doctor and ask him how long. The doctor comes in with some papers.

Doctor-"Your head looks good enough you would be able to go home in a few days but we are going to keep you for at least two days to keep you under observation."

Grandpa-"Okay thanks again doctor."

Doctor-"No problem."

**************************TWO DAYS LATER*************************************************************

The nurse comes in with some discharge papers.

Nurse-"Okay get lots of rest and I know this is going to be hard but no working for horses for a few days we want you to be careful and if you do go out there please have someone go with you you had a close call."

Amy, Ty, Grandpa-"YES MA'AM" (As they all laugh together)

Amy signs the paper and the nurse leaves and they all go home.