Chapter 4- Dan Honey

SORRY IT'S SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAN'S POV-

I stood there in complete and udder shock as the sound of the closing door echoed through my truck. What the hell just happened. I hate her, I do right? YES. YES DAN YOU DO. She's just trying to get inside my head, right? Yes right. Ah, I hate this even more then I think I hate her! This is why I don't date, it's got to be the most complicating thing in the world. It had to have been ten minutes until I finally came to my senses. What the hell! I started my truck within seconds of my awakening and zoomed out of the drive way and onto the road. I had no idea where I was going but who cares! I swallowed hard hoping to calm my heart. By the time I came to my senses I felt the chill of iced air numbing my skin. "Hello Dan Honey."

________________________________________________________________________

ROBIN'S POV-

Monday. FINALLY. I can talk to Dan again! He's been avoiding me all this time and I really want to- well I don’t know! I don’t regret any of it I just-... I don’t know. My hand wrapped around my leather jacket as I lifted it from my bed. Bed. Dan’s sent filled my memory as I recalled the night wrapped in the sheets that held his aroma. My cheeks started to burn as I realized my last thought. Stupid! Stupid! Stop it! Shut up girl part of me!! I sighed as I gave in and walked down stairs to shove some cereal down my throat and leave with my brother, Jay. When I made it to the table I realized something. “Where’s Jay?”

My mom turned with a to-happy-to-be-natural smile and sighed, “Well, Jay had to go to an early lecture at the college,” wait. What. Is she telling me- “I called Dan, his mom said that he’ll be right over!” my cheerful expression broke as I heard her last words. His. Mom. Wait WHAT. so he didn't decide to come on his own...

The doorbell ran through the house as I jumped to it. The air from the swinging door pushed my hair right off my shoulders as Dan’s face came into view. But he wasn’t the only one there.