episode 27

misaki pov

aaaah school again. and later we need to finnished the papers that sensei give us. the truth is it is hard to be the president because you will do so many thing. " konichiwa misaki" usui said. " oh my god i still can remember what happened on the fesival i cant believe it, we kiss two times already. at the rooftop and now at the festival this is getting so worst. " kaichou!" usui said many times. " are you not listening to me." usui said. " um no im listening to you" i said but i lie. " no your not listening to me, your thinking about the kiss when we are at the festival" usui said with a smirk on his face. " aaaah stop reading my mind. what do you need?" i said. how could he read my mind. "nothing" usui said. " then why are you here?" i said. "like i said. im just your stalker." usui said. "no your not!you are a hentai pevert alien stalker from jupiter!."i said. i teased him, the truth is im having fun if usui is with me. usui is about to speak when hinata interupt him. hinata is my childhood friend of misaki since we are a kid. "konichiwa misaki-chan" hinata said while running in the hallway. " no eating bread crust while running! and no running in the hallway!." i said. "gomenasai misaki-chan. so how is your work in maid latte." hinata said. "shhhhh keep it down maybe they are gonna here it. it is fine, how about yours" i said. "it is fine, but yesterday my boss get angry to me because i was late," hinata said. "maybe you got overslept." i said while chuckling. then hinata also chuckle. then usui cough. "aham im still here." usui said with a serious face. oooh i also forget that usui is still here. "ooooh konichiwa usui" hinata said boastfully. then the bell ring. then we go to our rooms.

usui pov

i am walking to the hallway while my hand is at my pocket. i suddenly see misaki walking at the hallways, so i greet her. "konichiwa misaki" i said. "so are you going anywhere after your done with your work?" i said but she didnt answer, oh i see he didnt answer because of our kiss when we are at the festival. actually im inbarass of what happened in the festival yesterday. " kaichou. kaichou.kaichou!" i said many time because she is not listening to me. " are you not listening to me?" i said."um no im listening to you"she said. i can see her face lying." no your not listening to me,your thinking about the kiss when we are at the festival" i said with a smirk . " aaaah stop reading my mind. what do you need?" she said. ha? she tought im reading her mind, i could totaly see the answer in her face, im not reading her mind. "nothing" i said. "then why are you here?"she said. im just your stalker. " like i said im just your stalker" i said. " no your not, you are an hentai pervert alien stalker from jupiter!" she said. i was about to speak when hinata interupt me. "misaki-chan konichiwa"hinata said while running. aaah why hinata always blocking me when im talking to misaki, aaaah i hate this boy. "no eating bread crust while running in the hallways! and no running in the hallways!." misaki said. "gomenasai misaki-chan" hinata said. so they are talking about their work. im so dissapointed, cause now, im not the only one who knows misaki's secret. also know hinata know misaki's secret. well the three idiot also know misaki's secret. i hope they will not tell it to evryone. im annoyed so i pretend to cough. "aham, im still here" i said with an annoying face."oooooh konichiwa usui" hinata said with a boastfull face. then the bell ring, so we go to our rooms. when im in my room, i sit in my chair and looked at the window because im so mad. hinata just break my happy mood.

sorry to the lame part please vote to my story