Angels, Demons, and Klondike Bars (BoyxBoy)

FORWARD

          "L-Luke!" Thresh shrieked, jumping from the sudden touch on his waist. "Don't do that!"

          Luke chuckled, possessively tightening the grip he had around the angel's waist, and lightly kissing his neck. "Morning, Princess," he greeted Thresh tiredly, yawning and resting his head in the crook of his darling's neck.

          Thresh smiled, ignoring the 'Princess' bit for the time being, and rolled his eyes dismissively. He lifted a hand and patted the side of Luke's head. "Morning Luke, you're up unusually early...?" His statement ended up sounding more like a question as he turned his head to give Luke a bit of a concerned look.

          The demon smirked and nuzzled his neck lovingly. "Well, you left the bed early, Princess, so I was cold..."

          Thresh's eyes widened in surprise and he blushed, quickly looking away from Luke to hide it.

          "Princess, you don't do a good job of hiding your blush," Luke said softly as he lifted Thresh's chin to see his face. "You need to come up with a new tactic," he whispered as he kissed Thresh's lips.

          Thresh moaned softly, struggling to pull away as the kiss instantly became more intense and aggressive. Luke growled against his lips and pulled away. "Why do you always have to resist, Princess?" he chuckled quietly, remembering Thresh's weak struggles to push him off only a moment ago. "It's not like anyone's around," he said suggestively as he started to nip at the angel's neck.

          "I-It's only morning!" Thresh gasped softly as he felt Luke's nibbles on his soft spot. "S-Stop, Luke!"

          Luke smirked but stopped, obeying his Princess. Of course he was sensitive there, he was the one that made it so, he thought as he rubbed the small bruise.

          Thresh grumbled to himself quietly and then once again tried to push Luke away so that he could finish his Klondike Bar in peace.

          Luke frowned slightly and sighed, pulling his arms away from the angel. "How can you eat something like that so early in the morning?" he questioned, plopping down on the stoll opposite the kitchen island.

          The angel grinned brightly at his parner. "Klondike bars are timeless!" he said happily, smiling a bright, silly grin. "You can eat them any time of the day!"

          Thresh had a bit of an obsession with Klondike Bars. If Luke would let him, he would use them as his only food source. However, Luke was a bit protective, to say the least, so he only allowed him one or two a day.

          Smiling, Luke pulled back slightly and rested his elbow on the counter, placing his chin in his palm with a bored expression. "Okay, Princess, okay," he teased.

          Thresh stuck out his tongue and in a flash, Luke was there, and used his other hand to catch it between his fingers gently. "Careful, or I'll bite it off..." he murmured quietly, earning yet another faint blush from his partner's cheeks.

          Luke sighed and let go of his tongue, leaning back on the stool once more, but not enough to fall over. "Your excuse wasn't enough, by the way, about why you always resist me..." his tone became a bit sad, as did the look on his face."I just don't get it, I mean, you are my love, right?" he asked a bit hesitantly. He wasn't usually like this, hesitant and unsure, but it showed how much he really did love Thresh. 

          "It's not like I'm going to hurt you..." he murmured under his breath. They both winced at the memory of how they both met and Luke automatically regretted his words. How they met was a bit of a sore spot for the both of them, and they both also wished that they could just completely erase the event from their memories.

          Thresh blinked a few times, clearing the thoughts from his head, and then leaned forwards a bit, placing his hand on top of Luke's hesitantly. "I-I am... it's just..."

          "Stop," Luke interrupted. "It's fine, forget I said anything." he smiled lightly, turning his hand around to grip Thresh's own and tugging him over the counter into yet another kiss.

          He took his time with this one, moving his lips in sync with Thresh's own, slowly and gently, not deepening it or pulling away.

          Truth was, he didn't want to hear what Thresh had to say. He was almost scared in a sense, as if he already knew what the answer was, and just didn't want to hear Thresh say it. He was possessive and loving, and didn't want anything taking his love away form him. Or his Princess, as he more lovingly called him.

         Thresh smiled into the kiss, enjoying how gentle Luke was being for once. He stood up from the stool, throwing his Klondike bar wrapper into the trash as he walked around the island and sat down in Luke's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck and kissing him back lightly.

          Luke chuckled and continued before pulling away again. "Heh, you didn't even resist that time..." he smirked, kissing his temple lightly.

          The angel rolled his eyes and snuggled into Luke's chest. "Because you weren't aggressive or anything! It's nice when you're not always like that!" He closed his eyes and leaned up against him.

          Luke wrapped his arms around Thresh. "So you like me this way...?" he asked thoughtfully, thinking he already knew the answer.

          Thresh decided to surprise him though. "N-Not necessarily..." he murmured. "I-I mean, I would prefer gentle, but... t-that doesn't mean I hate the normal you..."

          The demon raise a brow and glanced down at his partner, the blush on the angel's cheeks making him want to just attack him all over again. But he held himself back and just kissed the top of his head lightly.

          "Shouldn't we be getting somewhere...?" Thresh hesitantly looked at Luke, who cussed softly under his breath, saying something about how he was just losing precious time with his beloved, but Thresh got up from his lap and took Luke's hand in his own and pulled.

          "Come on," he said cheerily, "It's time to go see everyone else!"

-----

PLEASE SEE 'LANDEN AND ZAEL'S DIARY DAIRY? DIARY LOG THINGAMABOB' FOR MESSAGE TO READERS! -Landen