(3)

"You know what is the saddest thing?"
"You never talk to someone you used to?"
"Nayy"
"The silence between you and her even a needle sounds like a cannonball hit the battlefield when it's fall on the ground?"
"Hmm pretty sad, getting close! Come on, give your best shot, how sad could it be when the storm of silence hit's you, huh? You can just run into a shelter of hope and remain calm for a while and things will get back as usual"
"You just being a passerby in someone else stories. That someone else is that you thought gonna be a rose that will bloom in your life. That gonna be a home for you. That will be your shoulder when you cry. That will be your smile when you're feeling down. That is everything for you. But, ...that someone else is just a place for you because you just a place, a thing, a tool or something to her just for her to forget every pain that she got from her past. That's hurt baby, trust me"
"Yeah. I know. And never forget that. Because nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby"
"I know"
"Of course you are"
...
"We are two lines that will never connected. Two parallel lines that will only crossed once and no more"
"....or two parallel lines that going side by side in the entire paper but never crossed"