(1)

Bang!
The door slammed and hit the wall like a truck.
You came to me tempestuously and said "why?why and why you did this to me?"
"Did what?"
"You did all of this because of me? What have I done to you?"
"Ooh. Nothing. It's just...because of you", he nodded.
She started to cry like a stormy rain.
"..."
"..."
"I, have nothing. Even my face, my body and my life, it's not mine's"
"...hush my dear hush. I know, I know already. But, I don't want you. I stuck with you in this filthy place not because I want you", slowly my thumb wipe her tears and smiling.
"...then what? Leave me alone! Go away!"
"Am here because of your soul my dear. The beauty of you is something that just can't be seen by looking at you. I love you. So much!"
"...?"
"I love you just the way you are, your smell like a petrichor. Your eyes while looking at me like a sun warm the earth after a decades of rain. Your voice like a melody of victory when an army of soldier won the fights against the strongest enemy after a long day of fighting. Everything that them cannot own you are so beautiful"
She started to smile and her blue eyes start staring at me ambitiously.

"...even I'm no longer in this world?"
"...you always in my heart. Binding together with my soul. Even my body had been prisoned for a thousand years, even we have been separated for a century, but my heart always keep our love together and grows it into a farm of Hopes. Love. Passion. Joy. Happiness. We can be separated but our heart CANNOT!", I noted.