Chptr 6 The key is her

Watching her enjoy the breakfast gave me a sense of satisfaction like never before. Her beautiful golden hair glowing in the morning light coming through the window makes her look like an angel. Standi ng here; seeing her purity, I realize what a difficult journey she has ahead of her. I want to help her, but will she trust me enough to do just that. Jenkins called me the Friday her mother passed and told me to fly to the states. Jenkins told me to begin preparations to help Jasmine in her up coming transition. Yes, her transition that only few know about. Jenkins, myself, her best friend, an unknown and of course her mother. However; since she is the KEY, we are now weary of this unknown. Now that her mother is dead, things are about to change, in a way that will either be for the peace of our kind or the total decimation of our exsistance. Jasmine she is the KEY although she is just that to me and my heart, she is the KEY to our kind.

     Jasmine is the KEY... the key to what you ask besides our kind and to my heart? She is the one to bring true peace and unity our kind or she could destroy us all if she wanted to .Even though she knows nothing right now she will learn on the journey that will soon unfold in the coming days. I have always known this, just as I have always loved her. How do I show her with out scaring her? Will she love me back and accept my heart as my mate? I know that Jasmine is my mate, I have known it since she was first born. I saw her at her birth and the true warmth, peace, and a sense of home overcame me. I have never once felt that before. after her birth I then left at that time to return back to Seoul, Korea to bide my time until it was right. Jenkins kept me up to date with pictures of her through the years and detailed information per request of her mother.

     Okay let me explain this, as a vampire we age very slowly, I am 127 years old though to the human race I look to be of the young age of 20 although I was changed at the age of 27. Rosalind, Jasmine's mother changed me while she was on a trip to Seoul, Korea. She was visiting the many palaces and found me lying there bleeding after I was attacked. Yes you heard right, Rosalind. Rosalind is one of the oldest and purest of them all except for Jasmine. She was an original that was powerful and quite beautiful. I owe all I am to her. She asked me one day as we walked by the Han River, that when the time came if I would protect a special KEY for her with all my heart when the time came. Of course I agreed, I just did not realize that it would end up being her daughter and my mate. I never knew that my mate would share the same eye color tint as me, amethyst..... God, her eyes are beautiful!!!!!!!! Not only is she very beautiful, but she is the strongest of all of us. However she has no knowledge of said power because she does not know yet that she herself is the one and only original left amongst us all. As in she has the blood of an original running through her.Therefore she must be protected.

       Yes, I am lucky to have such a mate, a pure mate; although I worry incessantly if I can truly protect her from the schemes from Colton, and the long awaited plans that the unknown has to take her power from her? A growl from deep with in me surfaces. Colton imbued with such hate and selfishness is cause for deep worry. I must speak to Jenkins about these living arrangements for Jasmine's safety.

"Tan are you still here?" Jasmine calls to me as she looks up from her finished breakfast. Smirking as I look at the empty plates, knowing she enjoyed every single bite, I answer. "Yes, my beautiful I am here, what can I do for you?" "I stayed by in the off chance that you may have needed something." Although it was more like I could'nt stay away and I need to protect my mate. "Why, that is so kind of you Tan." she says looking into my eyes. That is when I saw it for the first time. Her eyes started to change into the most deep and beautiful shade of pearl and suddenly her skin had a luminescence to it. No not like glitter or gold but I guess like mother of pearl. CRAP!!!!! I need to calm her, her power and apparently her hormones are not controlled and in a rush I call for help. 

     "Jenkins, mistress is finished now could you please walk her to her room." I ask Jenkins as he enters the kitchen. He stumbles a brief moment as he sees her eyes and realizes the urgency to which she needs to go to her room and away from me. Both of our eyes are the purest shade of amethyst and if we are not in control then we will mate before she even accept me as her mate and that will turn to a disaster of mass proportions. Jenkins nods his head in understanding and leaves with her and I take a much need break and laughably a breathe. Wow, the reaction she gets from me right now and we are not even official mates. Jasmine just may be the death of me.

     I stay behind to collect myself as I know that she is the KEY and I am the lock. When we come together at the right time we will be an unbeatable team that can finally bring peace to our own kind. Oh how I love this child who will soon become my woman and my mate. She will be the Queen of us all similar to the mother of us all due to the purity that runs through her veins. "Please let her love me as I love her!" I whisper yell to the moon goddess who chose us to be mates from the beginning. I walk to the back of the house to the garden to which Jasmine loves and sit there and ponder........When can I make her my mate.?

A/N  If there are any mistakes please forgive me. My cousin to whom I was very close to died of brain cancer and it has been very difficult for me.

PLEASE VOTE, READ, AND COMMENT THANK YOU ALL. PIC ON SIDE IS TAN "KIM HYUNG JOONG"