Chptr 5 A stranger in my house and now in my mind

Morning dawns as sunlight filters through the drapes and engulfs me in tender warmth. I get up and head to my dressing closet to change clothes and put on my make up before going downstairs. walking down the hall there is such quietness it is almost hollow in this house. No music, no sound of my mother singing or laughing. Turning the corner to get to the staircase I slip up on my sister Madeline, glued up to Xavier her current flavor of the week. Funny, I never see her out of her room she calls her "DEN". Walking past them, I continue down to the kitchen knowing she would not notice me and silently hoping that Jenkins is in the kitchen. I make it to the door to the heart of the house, the kitchen. That is what momma called the kitchen the "HEART" of a house. I walk through the door to suddenly a slamming feeling bombards me and runs all through out my body like an intense electrical storm. Suddenly every nerve in my body I am very aware of and I feel absolutely alive yet calm and safe.

     Before me there stands a mouth watering 6"1', medium brown hair, brown eyes, and what appears to be a great chiseled body. Heat zooms all through my veins, my face heats up so I look down. "What in blazes is wrong with me" I whisper yell to myself. The closer I get the stronger and more intense this feeling is. as he looks at me from by the kitchen island he smiles and it is really a knee knocking and heart melting one at that.Who is this guy and why am i feeling this way around him. "Mistress Jasmine, this is a family friend of mine who is here visiting."  "MIstress the honor and definite pleasure is mine. Mine name is Tan, Tan Kim." This amazing looking guy says not blinking or breaking eye contact with me.

     "OH! I mean ok, Hello tan it is a pleasure as well to meet you. Jenkins please show him around, and Tan If you need anything please let me know." Yes, I will, thank you and see you later Jasmine." I shiver as the sound of his voice caresses me like warm honey. I shake my head and remember I was hungry and turn to the fridge to get things out for mr to have breakfast. Pancakes, berries and hot tea sounds just right. Gathering everything together and place it on the counter when I realize with a start........ A table set with with a crystal bowl filled with mixed berries, Fresh whipped sweet cream, pancakes, and my jade pot filled with hot tea, and a bowl with fresh gardenias.........WHAT!!!!!! How did this happen? I never told Jenkins that I was in the mood for this.... The table was set so beautifully!!!! Tan, the young man that was in here, came up to me, gently placed his hand on mine and led me to the table. "Jasmine, please sit, I thought this would help.... please enjoy this is a favorite breakfast of mine I made for you." "Thank you Tan." Still in utter shock looking at the table I turn my head to look at him and he was gone. I then noticed a song playing on the cd player, my favorite kpop song... "IT"S YOUR STORY" by Kim Hyung Joong. Wow how did he know this?????? Seriously what is going on and who is Tan? Why am I feeling these feelings I have never had before? Unknowingly as these feelings course through her a slight shade of purple tints her eyes.